Author Topic: GOP Senator Reveals ‘Group Attacking’ Brett Kavanaugh Already ‘Bought URL’ for Next Opposition Websi  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

GOP Senator Reveals ‘Group Attacking’ Brett Kavanaugh Already ‘Bought URL’ for Next Opposition Website

September 28, 2018| by Mark Walker

Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) revealed that the groups trying to torpedo Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination had already bought the domain name for their next court battle before the nominee was even announced.

“I apologize for what you are going through right now,” Tillis told Kavanaugh after he was forced to deny decades-old sexual assault allegations sprung by Democrats on the Judiciary Committee at the 11th hour. “I went through a campaign and had a lot of smears [against me] but it pales in comparison to what you’ve had to deal with.”

“One of the groups attacking you,” he said, “has already acquired a URL for the next judge they’re going to attack. This is the playbook. This is the way we’re going to run this committee going forward.”

https://downtrend.com/ednathan/gop-senator-reveals-group-attacking-brett-kavanaugh-already-bought-url-for-next-opposition-website/