Author Topic: Federal judge denies anonymous accusation against Kavanaugh from 1998  (Read 724 times)

rangerrebew

Federal judge denies anonymous accusation against Kavanaugh from 1998

John SextonPosted at 1:21 pm on September 27, 2018

Yesterday I wrote about an anonymous allegation about Brett Kavanaugh which had been sent to Sen. Cory Gardner last week. The brief letter (which you can see here) claimed that back in 1998, Brett Kavanaugh shoved a woman he was dating at the time up against a wall in an “aggressive and sexual” manner after leaving a bar in Washington, DC.

Last night, a federal judge named Dabney Friedrich responded to a request from a lawyer for the Judiciary Committee saying she dated Kavanaugh in 1998 but that no such incident ever happened. From National Journal:

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/27/federal-judge-denies-accusation-1998/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Federal judge denies anonymous accusation against Kavanaugh from 1998
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 03:16:16 pm »
Federal judge denies anonymous accusation against Kavanaugh from 1998

Folks for the next week we are going to see the kitchen sink and all other mud thrown.  Hold on to your seat.   

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 03:17:02 pm »
Funny how this anonymous letter became a big national news story. Glad to see it's been put to rest.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 03:21:49 pm »
Funny how this anonymous letter became a big national news story. Glad to see it's been put to rest.

Journalism has been reduced to a cesspool of innuendo.  I can remember when you could read or hear something in the news and beleive it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.