Author Topic: Pelosi: I’m Praying for ‘Divine Intervention’ to Stop Kavanaugh  (Read 843 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Pelosi: I’m Praying for ‘Divine Intervention’ to Stop Kavanaugh
Pelosi: Kavanaugh trying to present himself as 'beer-drinking altar boy'

BY: David Rutz   Follow @DavidRutz
September 28, 2018 11:50 am

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said Friday she is praying for "divine intervention" to stop Brett Kavanaugh from reaching the Supreme Court.

Pelosi spent much of her press briefing addressing the controversy surrounding the explosive Senate Judiciary Commitee hearing where Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused him of sexual assault, testified on Thursday.

Asked by a reporter what she thought Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D., N.Y.) should do about Kavanaugh if Democrats won the House and he took over the Judiciary Committee, Pelosi said she hoped the point would be moot.

"I'm hoping that Judge Kavanaugh will not be a justice on the Supreme Court," she said. "Let's just take it one day at a time."

"I'm ever hopeful of an intervention, prayerful of a divine intervention," she added, when asked if Nadler should hold hearings on the matter.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-im-hoping-divine-intervention-stop-kavanaugh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

I'm praying that Pelosi will retire.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
God isn't on your side, Nance.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Pelosi: I’m Praying for ‘Divine Intervention’ to Stop Kavanaugh
Pelosi: Kavanaugh trying to present himself as 'beer-drinking altar boy'

BY: David Rutz   Follow @DavidRutz
September 28, 2018 11:50 am

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said Friday she is praying for "divine intervention" to stop Brett Kavanaugh from reaching the Supreme Court.

Pelosi spent much of her press briefing addressing the controversy surrounding the explosive Senate Judiciary Commitee hearing where Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused him of sexual assault, testified on Thursday.

Asked by a reporter what she thought Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D., N.Y.) should do about Kavanaugh if Democrats won the House and he took over the Judiciary Committee, Pelosi said she hoped the point would be moot.

"I'm hoping that Judge Kavanaugh will not be a justice on the Supreme Court," she said. "Let's just take it one day at a time."

"I'm ever hopeful of an intervention, prayerful of a divine intervention," she added, when asked if Nadler should hold hearings on the matter.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-im-hoping-divine-intervention-stop-kavanaugh/

Pelosi does not possess the requisite humility to pray ... maybe she's praying to herself.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline cato potatoe

She ought to pray that Democrats have not made it tougher to convict sex criminals.  Besides deepening the partisan rancor, that is the most likely result of this scam.

Offline dfwgator

So she's not praying for the truth to come out.

That's very revealing about her mind set.

Offline dfwgator

I'm praying Pelosi slides under a gas truck and tastes her own blood.

Offline LottieDah

God isn't on your side, Nance.

Pelosi is probably praying to Satan for "divine intervention".  She is a disgrace.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Pelosi is probably praying to Satan for "divine intervention".  She is a disgrace.

Disgusting.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline the_doc

I'm not.  I like the damage she is still doing to the Dem's brand.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I'm praying Pelosi slides under a gas truck and tastes her own blood.

Careful. That stuff might eat through the hull.

! No longer available

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

I'm not.  I like the damage she is still doing to the Dem's brand.

There's quite a bit of damage being done to the GOP brand as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pelosi:
"I’m Praying for ‘Divine Intervention’ to Stop Kavanaugh"

Fishrrman:
Ms. Pelosi, from your deteriorating condition over the past year or two, it seems that there has been some appropriate "Divine Intervention" upon YOU.

Offline the_doc

There's quite a bit of damage being done to the GOP brand as well.

I agree.  But I think most of it's self-inflicted.  Doesn't it seem to you that fewer and fewer Dems are listening to Pelosi anymore?