Author Topic: Woman says Washington state lawmaker raped her in 2007  (Read 422 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Woman says Washington state lawmaker raped her in 2007
« on: September 29, 2018, 11:17:57 am »
Woman says Washington state lawmaker raped her in 2007
MSN, Sep 28, 2018, Associated Press

A woman has accused Fain of raping her 11 years ago, saying she was inspired to speak out following the televised allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In a tweet Thursday afternoon, Candace Faber said Republican state Sen. Joe Fain sexually assaulted her in 2007 the night she graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.

"I'm done being silent," she wrote.

Fain said he "absolutely" denies the claim and welcomed an investigation.

"Any allegation of this serious nature deserves to be heard and investigated for all parties involved," Fain wrote in a text message to The Associated Press. "I invite and will cooperate with any inquiry."

Fain, a Republican from the Seattle suburb of Auburn, is the minority floor leader of the Washington state Senate.

More:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/woman-says-washington-state-lawmaker-raped-her-in-2007/ar-BBNFmya?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Woman says Washington state lawmaker raped her in 2007
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 11:18:21 am »
And we're off!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 11:24:20 am »
And we're off!

Here we go. Now the Democrats will reap what they have sown.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 12:34:05 pm »
And ... of course it's a Republican.

It will be interesting to see whether these ancient history assaults start popping up against Republicans in all 50 states.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 12:42:42 pm »
And ... of course it's a Republican.

It will be interesting to see whether these ancient history assaults start popping up against Republicans in all 50 states.

I'm sure it will happen to both sides. It is simply too easy. Contrary to what they say, Liberals LOVE money. That's why so many of them are multimillionaires. And money is money regardless of whether the mark is Democrat or Republican. All the accuser has to prove is that there was any remote possible way that they could have possibly been alone with the target and that is that. Call the FBI.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 01:15:16 pm »
Sure, there's the money aspect, but it's mostly political. The goal is to destroy any sitting legislator (or other public official) who is perceived a threat to the left's sacred cows: gun control and abortion. In most instances, that's a Republican.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org