Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Fundraises off Brett Kavanaugh Hearing  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Fundraises off Brett Kavanaugh Hearing
« on: September 28, 2018, 01:33:31 pm »
28 Sep 2018

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) joined the list of Democrats using — or exploiting — Thursday’s hearing on sexual misconduct charges by Chrstine Blasey Ford against Judge Brett Kavanaugh to raise money.

In an email sent Thursday, as the hearing was still ongoing, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) blasted out a mass e-mail in Pelosi’s name (original emphasis):

It’s been one of the most taxing days of my life.

I am watching Trump and McConnell ram through Brett Kavanaugh to a lifetime on the Supreme Court.

I am watching every single Republican support them.

And I am vowing to myself today: I will do everything possible to defeat them.

Mark my words: We can — and WILL — punish these despicable Republicans and win a Democratic Congress that’ll render them powerless.

I need a massive surge of support before Sunday’s final End of Quarter Deadline to show the power of grassroots Democrats. I need 26,841 principled Democrats with me. It’s such an important moment, I’m personally quadruple-matching all gifts.

Can I count on your $1?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/09/28/nancy-pelosi-fundraises-off-brett-kavanaugh-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Nancy Pelosi Fundraises off Brett Kavanaugh Hearing
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 01:47:55 pm »
It's all about the Benjamins.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 02:26:35 pm »
Sleazy.  There are probably better words. Are these people really human.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 02:31:07 pm »
Sleazy.  There are probably better words. Are these people really human.

Answer, no.

It is completely obvious this was a card they used for election purposes.  Being that she saved the letter till the last hour.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.