Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Judicial Hearing  (Read 74349 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: LIVE THREAD>>>Judicial Hearing
« Reply #1650 on: September 29, 2018, 12:12:59 am »
There you are. Welcome to the party!  Your state must be really proud of its Senator right now.

We like Kyl quite a lot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1651 on: September 29, 2018, 12:16:13 am »
We like Kyl quite a lot.

I wish he was involved in this mess instead of Flake.  It's disgusting on too many levels to mention to see how spineless he was when they cornered him in the anteroom.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1652 on: September 29, 2018, 12:17:13 am »
Doesn't sound like you've spent much time in Foggy Bottom.

Where all the rich white kids go to school?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1653 on: September 29, 2018, 12:20:13 am »
I wish he was involved in this mess instead of Flake.  It's disgusting on too many levels to mention to see how spineless he was when they cornered him in the anteroom.

Kyl was Kav's "Sherpa" when he was getting introduce to the Senators.  He's working behind the scenes to get those wayward votes.  He's a Hella nice guy, I've met him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #1654 on: September 29, 2018, 12:24:17 am »
   Only a Texan hypocrite could give Arizona any grief about their last 2 elected Senators after we gave you the true JFK assassin LBJ and now Cornyn.  These azzholes hold considerable collateral in their state party politics, keeping them safe and entrenched.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1655 on: September 29, 2018, 12:27:21 am »
I'm not going to bitch at Traitor Flake too much.  I know what he's doing...he's trying to get Collins and Murky on board for the floor vote.
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1656 on: September 29, 2018, 12:31:27 am »
Yes, important historic area, the Watergate hotel is in that area.

So is the State Department.  Again, what's your point @TomSea

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1657 on: September 29, 2018, 12:38:09 am »
I'm not going to bitch at Traitor Flake too much.  I know what he's doing...he's trying to get Collins and Murky on board for the floor vote.

Really...I don't think he's that bright to even know how to do that.

When the rats are through using him he will be a man without a countryparty
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1658 on: September 29, 2018, 12:45:12 am »

He'll be a man without his Senatorial sinecure.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1659 on: September 29, 2018, 12:49:21 am »
   Only a Texan hypocrite could give Arizona any grief about their last 2 elected Senators after we gave you the true JFK assassin LBJ and now Cornyn.  These azzholes hold considerable collateral in their state party politics, keeping them safe and entrenched.

I keep praying that someone primaries Cornyn.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

« Reply #1660 on: September 29, 2018, 12:54:27 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1661 on: September 29, 2018, 01:09:00 am »

It is hard to fathom how Conservative he came across when he first ran for the Senate.  What a load of BS that was.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1662 on: September 29, 2018, 01:24:23 am »
Mark Judge, hope his sworn statements are all so and nothing new is found. The guy honestly seems questionable is all I will say. They will talk to him you be assured.
Since Mark Judge has had some issues and is likely dealing with them.  I just pray that he can handle this....

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1663 on: September 29, 2018, 01:25:17 am »
:amen:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1664 on: September 29, 2018, 01:26:41 am »

No way Flake will vote to confirm.  He hates Trump WAAAAY too much to support his nominee.

Online corbe

« Reply #1665 on: September 29, 2018, 01:30:11 am »
   How can a guy who wrote a book about being lavishly drunk throughout the 80's be considered any kind of a credible witness, for this time period?

This is just how insane all this has become, it's no longer entertaining, it's down right depressing.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:31:13 am by corbe »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #1666 on: September 29, 2018, 02:34:30 am »
Red Nation Rising is reporting on their Twitter feed that the IP address of the person that doxxed the Senators yesterday traces back to the Legislative Affairs director for Maxine Waters.

Be very suspicious when you read reports of an IP being traced back to XXX.

It certainly wasn't traced back to the director's office.  All IPs coming from that "building" would be the same (building isn't a precise term, but close enough to get the point across).

It could be traced back to the director's home, if sent from there, and if the ISP was willing to share.  And of course if someone didn't simply fake it, which is probably second in likelyhood to reporter making stuff up.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1667 on: September 29, 2018, 02:37:36 am »
@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty @sanquine @Right_in_Virginia

It turns out that the reports up thread about the ABA calling for an additional FBI investigation in the Kavanaugh matter were not quite correct. 

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/308824/
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:44:45 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1668 on: September 29, 2018, 02:54:23 am »
@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty @sanquine @Right_in_Virginia

It turns out that the reports up thread about the ABA calling for an additional FBI investigation in the Kavanaugh matter were not quite correct. 

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/308824/

Thanks, important article.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1669 on: September 29, 2018, 02:59:26 am »
Here's another important article.

Boston Event featuring Jeff Flake moved amid security concerns

A panel discussion featuring Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., in Boston next week has been moved due to security concerns amid a contentious battle to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Flake was confronted by sexual assault survivors at the Capitol on Friday after he said he would vote to advance Kavanaugh’s nomination.

Flake is appearing Monday at the Forbes Under 30 Summit in Boston to discuss the future of the Republican Party.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/boston-event-featuring-jeff-flake-moved-amid-security-concerns

He's upset a lot of people. Anyone making threats, acting illegally in the political environment, should be punished to the maximum allowed by the law and I mean that. Threats, invading someone's office, chasing someone out of a restaurant. All of this uncivil behavior. I'm pro-life but I'm not going to chain myself to the doors of an abortion clinic.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:00:26 am by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #1670 on: September 29, 2018, 03:09:30 am »
Flake is appearing Monday at the Forbes Under 30 Summit in Boston to discuss the future of the Republican Party.

With Kasich.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Those two would have a better future as Democrats.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #1671 on: September 29, 2018, 03:29:01 am »

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #1672 on: September 29, 2018, 04:04:40 am »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1673 on: September 29, 2018, 04:05:00 am »
Part of Graham's epic speech was also him saying, "I voted for Sotomayor" (or Kagan, doesn't matter which), Supreme Court nominees, use to be confirmed because of their credentials. Kamala Harris, most of the others, if not all of the Democrats made my skin crawl.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1674 on: September 29, 2018, 04:06:01 am »
They had designs not to even let Roy Moore take his Senate seat if he had won the election, that would have been another fight right there.