Author Topic: Accuser Julie Swetnick Graduated High School in 1980 – Why Was She at High School Parties With Mino  (Read 745 times)

rangerrebew

Accuser Julie Swetnick Graduated High School in 1980 – Why Was She at High School Parties With Minors in 1982?
Cristina Laila   September 26, 2018 

Michael Avenatti revealed Brett Kavanaugh’s 3rd accuser Wednesday morning–A woman named Julie Swetnick who has brought forth allegations of gang rape.

Ms. Swetnick, in a sworn statement says she was a victim of one of these “gang” or “train” rapes where Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge were present. Swetnick also claims she was drugged with Qualuudes or “something similar.”

In her statement, Julie Swetnick also wrote that she met Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge in 1980 or 1981 when she was introduced to them at a house party in the Washington area.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/accuser-julie-swetnick-graduated-high-school-in-1980-why-was-she-at-high-school-parties-with-minors-in-1982/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Accuser Julie Swetnick Graduated High School in 1980 – Why Was She at High School Parties With Minors in 1982?
Cristina Laila   September 26, 2018 

I have a theory but.  888mouth
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I have a theory but.  888mouth

Sounds like a prostitute -which would explain why she kept on going to the parties and never filed a police report.   She was earning a living being a professional sexual predator. 

I doubt that Kavanaugh, then only a sophomore, would have been on the social committee charged with hiring prostitutes.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't know any 20-21 yo  hanging around with high schoolers

and bty...since she was an adult it was her responsibility to report these crimes she was aware of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like a prostitute -which would explain why she kept on going to the parties and never filed a police report.   She was earning a living being a professional sexual predator. 

I doubt that Kavanaugh, then only a sophomore, would have been on the social committee charged with hiring prostitutes.   

Actually, I remember (I guess it still happens) early 20ish unattractive women who would go trolling for high boys due to their uncontrolled hormones and lower standards to reach a coitus event.  :cool:

Again...just a theory.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:40:28 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Frank Cannon

She was a cougar and she raped him.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She was a cougar and she raped him.

She's not showing.  It's all about bombarding the media with smear after smear...till people just get exhausted.

I pray for a stiff blow-back on the Democrats, who truly are the enemy of America.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

If not a prostitute with all those drugs and alcohol surely she helped contributed the delinquency of minors.