Author Topic: Outrage as male bank director who sometimes wears dresses is given place on 'top 100 women in busine  (Read 789 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A businessman who sometimes wears women's clothes has sparked outrage after appearing on a Top 100 Women in Business list.

The recognition for Credit Suisse director Philip Bunce, who spends half of his life dressed as 'Pippa', has been branded an 'insult' to women and the LGBT community.....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/outrage-male-bank-director-who-13293001

Offline Millee

I love it when the left eats its own.   :cool:

Offline Frank Cannon

I love it when the left eats its own.   :cool:

Yup. Full time cross dressers appear to hate part time cross dressers. Who knew?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting.  The top victim status of trans people is already waning.  I wonder who the next victim de jour will be.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:37:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Thanks for the much needed Laugh!

Offline endicom

Interesting.  The top victim status of trans people is already waning.  I wonder who the next victim de jour will be.

Considering the effect this is having on women, it shouldn't have ever waxed, so to speak.

Offline Frank Cannon

Panty thieves and sniffers have been always treated very poorly. Worse than slaves on a Plantation in most cases. It's about time they are given the dignity and rights all these other perverts have.

Offline goatprairie

Yup. Full time cross dressers appear to hate part time cross dressers. Who knew?

Ed Wood, who made the film as well as "Plan Nine From Outer Space," was a Marine during WWII. He regularly wore women's underwear into battle and was constantly worried that he'd be wounded and his secret found out.