Author Topic: Murkowski backs away from supporting an FBI investigation of charges against Kavanaugh  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 26, 2018
Murkowski backs away from supporting an FBI investigation of charges against Kavanaugh
By Thomas Lifson

This looks like a straw in the wind, a repositioning by one of the key wobbly senators who could torpedo Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.

After seeming to tell national media that she would support an FBI investigation into the charges against Judge Kavanaugh, she seems to have beaten a hasty retreat. But both statements are couched in vague language, with the first one prominent in national media, and the second one, the retreat, spoken to a far smaller Alaska media outlet, and so far generally ignored by the national mainstream media – even Fox News.

Compare this:

Asked if there should be an FBI investigation into Judge Kavanaugh’s past, Sen. Murkowski says: “It would sure clear up all the questions, wouldn’t it?” pic.twitter.com/jMKzXjqY8h
    — NBC News (@NBCNews) September 25, 2018

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/murkowski_backs_away_from_supporting_an_fbi_investigation_of_charges_against_kavanaugh.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Maybe McConnell is finally wielding the whip, and its about damn time.

I'd still encourage Alaskans to dump this RINO dud at their earliest convenience.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe McConnell is finally wielding the whip, and its about damn time.

I'd still encourage Alaskans to dump this RINO dud at their earliest convenience.
Likely Mitch told her that she would be stripped of the chairmanship of the Energy and Natural Resources Committee.

That is her prized possession.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington