Author Topic: Sex offenders want to be deported but California keeps them  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Sex offenders want to be deported but California keeps them
« on: September 25, 2018, 01:19:09 pm »
Sex offenders want to be deported but California keeps them

Published September 20, 2018
Associated Press

FRESNO, Calif. –  At least 30 immigrant men who are living in the United States illegally and have sex crime records remain in custody in California despite having completed their sentences and wanting to be deported, a newspaper reported Thursday.

The men committed crimes and served their prison sentences. But instead of being released, a state-mandated mental evaluation of sex offenders put them in Coalinga State Hospital, which houses sexually violent predators, The Fresno Bee reported .

Their predicament seems to be nobody's jurisdiction.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20/sex-offenders-want-to-be-deported-but-california-keeps-them.html

rangerrebew

Re: Sex offenders want to be deported but California keeps them
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 01:24:25 pm »
There is a better way to handle them.  Tie their arms and legs to stakes in the ground.  Then wrap their genitals with piano wire to a cross bar that is balanced on the top of a goal post.  Then have Navy jets make approaches with their tail hooks down until finally one catches the wire.  Viola, no more problem.  They can then deport them.  888sunglass

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Sex offenders want to be deported but California keeps them
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 04:28:30 pm »
There is a better way to handle them.  Tie their arms and legs to stakes in the ground.  Then wrap their genitals with piano wire to a cross bar that is balanced on the top of a goal post.  Then have Navy jets make approaches with their tail hooks down until finally one catches the wire.  Viola, no more problem.  They can then deport them.  888sunglass
Yes there is a better way...........but, this time California is doing a good thing. If these monsters were deported they would be back across the border in no time committing more heinous acts and possibly murders. So while I detest my tax dollars going to house these animals, if we can't(political correctness here)  euthanize them then I damn sure want them isolated.