Author Topic: Farrow: ‘Senate Democrats Came Looking’ for Second Kavanaugh Accuser  (Read 582 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
! No longer available

Ronan Farrow said on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday that Senate Democrats came looking for Deborah Ramirez, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct while they were college students.

"She came forward because Senate Democrats began looking at this claim. She did not flag this for those Democrats. This came to the attention of people on the Hill independently and it’s really cornered her into an awkward position," Farrow said.

Farrow and Jane Mayer reported in the New Yorker Sunday about Ramirez's accusations against Kavanaugh, which involve Kavanaugh exposing himself at a dorm party during his freshmen year at Yale. She claims Kavanaugh thrust his penis into her face at the party, causing her to inadvertently touch it as she pushed him away.

Kavanaugh has denied the accusation and called it a smear.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/farrow-senate-democrats-came-looking-second-kavanaugh-accuser/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah right. This little fruit doesn't know anything. It was all the Rats who wrote this story without any corroboration and put it in a magazine.

Offline mountaineer

If Ronan wants more than 15 minutes of journalistic fame, he'll have to be more responsible and truthful.  I don't know where he supposedly learned his craft, but there's more to reporting than just spinning a good yarn.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

If Ronan wants more than 15 minutes of journalistic fame, he'll have to be more responsible and truthful.  I don't know where he supposedly learned his craft, but there's more to reporting than just spinning a good yarn.

Farrow’s reporting on Harvey Weinstein and Les Moonves was solid – that is, well sourced. This New Yorker story is the first time I’m aware of that he’s written such a weak product. I don’t understand why? I’m guessing maybe it’s because he is himself at his core a liberal swamp creature.

Offline mountaineer

I agree, AC.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org