Author Topic: Avenatti says he represents woman with ‘credible information’ about Kavanaugh  (Read 3343 times)

Silver Pines

When I saw this earlier without the pics, the mention of Gonzaga made me think it was on some other student's page since Kavanaugh didn't go to Gonzaga. The captions are the sort of things in every high school yearbook.

@austingirl

Yes, agreed.  I can't understand why Avenatti would seize on something so stupid.  Unless maybe the left is so high on their BS that they're beyond reason at this point.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Fine, it keeps getting more and more ridiculous.  Maybe this one will be a transvestite.  Bring it and let it all implode.

This one supposedly has witnesses... *****rollingeyes*****
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

This one supposedly has witnesses... *****rollingeyes*****

Geez

This is going to be a long week

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Judging by how much that word "credible" is being tossed around with reckless abandon lately, I don't put too much stock in it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
48 hours should get us past the Wednesday deadline. 

Offline goodwithagun

They don’t even care how badly they are making it look for those who’ve truly suffered sexual assault and/or rape. But hey, the party of feminism.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Drudge has up right now, GOP is experiencing all time favorability ratings, pardon me if one of the members already posted this. That should tell us, the time is right to try and get this done... but those Senators we can't count on, unbelievable.

Offline Frank Cannon

Drudge has up right now, GOP is experiencing all time favorability ratings, pardon me if one of the members already posted this. That should tell us, the time is right to try and get this done... but those Senators we can't count on, unbelievable.

I just saw that too Tommy. You should post it. It's damn newsworthy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I just saw that too Tommy. You should post it. It's damn newsworthy.

Yes, it is, and pretty amazing.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I posted it this afternoon
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I posted it this afternoon

I've got you on ignore plus Tommy is my main man.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I've got you on ignore plus Tommy is my main man.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

They don’t even care how badly they are making it look for those who’ve truly suffered sexual assault and/or rape. But hey, the party of feminism.
They don't give a $H!T about the victims. The only they care about is having ammunition for the fight. Any thing they can use to further their agenda, the end ALWAYS justifies the means, ALWAYS!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.