Author Topic: Gallup: Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years  (Read 479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gallup: Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years
« on: September 24, 2018, 08:27:29 pm »

Politics
September 24, 2018
Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years
by Jim Norman

Story Highlights

Republican favorability at 45%, Democrats at 44%
    Democrats generally have had the upper hand in favorability ratings
    Major gains for Republican Party within the party, including leaners

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Forty-five percent of Americans now have a favorable view of the Republican Party, a nine-point gain from last September's 36%. It is the party's most positive image since it registered 47% in January 2011, shortly after taking control of the House in the 2010 midterm elections. Forty-four percent give the Democratic Party a favorable rating.

more
https://news.gallup.com/poll/242906/republican-party-favorability-highest-seven-years.aspx
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Gallup: Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:36:31 pm »
I am not at all surprised.

The Democrats, in their increasingly dangerous dance of irrational fear and rage, are succeeding only in making crazy people crazier, while convincing those who still have their wits about them that they are not to be trusted with sharp objects, much less with the levers of political power.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 02:25:22 am »
POLITICS
SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years

BY JIM NORMAN

Republican favorability at 45%, Democrats at 44%
Democrats generally have had the upper hand in favorability ratings
Major gains for Republican Party within the party, including leaners

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Forty-five percent of Americans now have a favorable view of the Republican Party, a nine-point gain from last September's 36%. It is the party's most positive image since it registered 47% in January 2011, shortly after taking control of the House in the 2010 midterm elections. Forty-four percent give the Democratic Party a favorable rating.

Read more at: https://news.gallup.com/poll/242906/republican-party-favorability-highest-seven-years.aspx
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 02:28:28 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 02:26:22 am »
Democrats at 44?

I just saw a stat the other day, Congress (House and Senate) were looked at favorably by 19% of the public.

I'm not sure how all of these stats jive.

Makes a good headline at drudge, so-so though when reading about it more in depth. Good fav though is good favorability.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 02:29:11 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 02:36:54 am »
Tommy. Who told you this was newsworthy?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 02:38:04 am »
My favorability rating of the US Senate    0%

This group of do nothings have managed to do almost nothing for two years.  First, the abdicative Democommies who have promised to vote for nothing while Trump is president.  They should all be impeached for failure to perform.  And the Republicans, who have also been resisting the President.  This passive and aggressive resistance must end.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 02:47:33 am »
My favorability rating of the US Senate    0%

This group of do nothings have managed to do almost nothing for two years.  First, the abdicative Democommies who have promised to vote for nothing while Trump is president.  They should all be impeached for failure to perform.  And the Republicans, who have also been resisting the President.  This passive and aggressive resistance must end.

I give them a solid 3%. Ron Johnson made a funny face during an interview that made me laugh and watching Susan Collins trying to speak is a real hoot to.