Author Topic: The View: ‘Guilty’ Kavanaugh Will Have to Be 'Impeached' If Confirmed  (Read 919 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Scott Whitlock | September 24, 2018 1:21 PM EDT

The women of The View on Monday offered their latest conviction of Brett Kavanaugh, declaring him “guilty” and suggesting that impeachment is next, should the judge be confirmed to the Supreme Court. Last week, co-host Joy Behar proclaimed Kavanaugh “probably guilty.” On Monday, she’s dropped the “probably.”

Hypocritically, co-host Sunny Hostin lamented Senate Republicans who have already made up their mind: “It’s Lindsey Graham saying whatever she says won’t change my vote.” She angrily lectured, “If you have a jury trial and you have a juror that says, ‘I don’t care what the star witness says, that won’t change my vote,’ that juror gets thrown off the jury.”

A few seconds later, Behar reminded viewers that her mind is made up. She said of a potential confirmation: “He’ll be in. They’ll get their way and then we’ll find out the guy is guilty. What good is that?” The liberal host seethed, “Then you’ll have to impeach a Supreme Court justice.”

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2018/09/24/view-guilty-kavanaugh-will-have-be-impeached-if-confirmed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is what this brouhaha is all about.

The democrat-communists probably realize they don't have the firepower to torpedo the confirmation, so they're looking to poison the minds of the gullible that Justice Kavanaugh will deserve impeachment when they try to force it through The House...

This is an attempt to de-legitimize his coming tenure, along with all the decisions that will come from it...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Knock yourselves out, babes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

I detest these women, this show has long over run it's welcome.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

I detest these women, this show has long over run it's welcome.

Unfortunately, their audience is made up of airheads who need to be told how to think.  That audience is quite large and thanks to our commie public schools, it's getting larger.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:49:53 am by Applewood »

Offline mountaineer

The pro-impeach harridans long for a Gestapo that would round up all those with whom the disagree.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They do know that impeachment doesn't mean conviction right?

Offline verga

The pro-impeach harridans long for a Gestapo that would round up all those with whom the disagree.
I keep asking the libtards what do they want to Charge Trump with to impeach him and they offer vague nonsense. there has to be an actual crime, but they just keep right on yammering for impeachment.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline thackney

I keep asking the libtards what do they want to Charge Trump with to impeach him and they offer vague nonsense. there has to be an actual crime, but they just keep right on yammering for impeachment.

I always ask "Is it because you really want President Pence?  A real conservative?"
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

I always ask "Is it because you really want President Pence?  A real conservative?"
He'd be impeached immediately upon taking the oath of office,  at least in these wacko leftists' fantasies.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline thackney

He'd be impeached immediately upon taking the oath of office,  at least in these wacko leftists' fantasies.

Because they want President Paul Ryan?  (remember, this is in reply to the leftists wanting impeachment)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Because they want President Paul Ryan?  (remember, this is in reply to the leftists wanting impeachment)

They are betting that they will take the House and Senate in November...impeach Trump...impeach Pence...you've got President Pelosi.

It would appear these Stalinist left in our country has decided that impeachment is their new path to utopia. 

I mean the left has even been floating the idea of impeaching Justice Thomas.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline thackney

They are betting that they will take the House and Senate in November...impeach Trump...impeach Pence...you've got President Pelosi.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Offline verga

It would appear these Stalinist left in our country has decided that impeachment is their new path to utopia. 

I mean the left has even been floating the idea of impeaching Justice Thomas.
9999hair out0000 8888crybaby

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I'm hoping they don't retake either side of Congress and we are able to break even or gain a couple of seats.

The Liberal head explosions from that will be worth the price of admission.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
9999hair out0000 8888crybaby

It's already been leaked that if they take even the House it's a laundry list of investigations and impeachment hearings and anything and everything they can do to either stop the normal function of Government...try to undo the 2016 election or both.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm hoping they don't retake either side of Congress and we are able to break even or gain a couple of seats.

The Liberal head explosions from that will be worth the price of admission.

:2popcorn: :2popcorn:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:45:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

It's already been leaked that if they take even the House it's a laundry list of investigations and impeachment hearings and anything and everything they can do to either stop the normal function of Government...try to undo the 2016 election or both.

The rats are so deranged now they'll take winning the House as a mandate for one party rule - their party. Katy bar the friggen door.

BTW who cares what these cackling ninnies on The View say about anything, or would want to tune in to watch them pass their eye around.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:53:45 pm by skeeter »