Author Topic: Grassley: Dems 'withheld information' on new Kavanaugh allegation  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grassley: Dems 'withheld information' on new Kavanaugh allegation
« on: September 24, 2018, 01:17:30 pm »
Grassley: Dems 'withheld information' on new Kavanaugh allegation
By Emily Birnbaum - 09/23/18 10:59 PM EDT

A spokesperson for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) on Sunday night said the panel will "attempt to evaluate" new allegations of sexual assault regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The spokesperson in a statement slammed Democrats for "withholding information" regarding the allegations.

"Yet again, Senate Democrats actively withheld information from the rest of the Committee only to drop information at politically opportune moments," the statement said, doubling down on his remarks that Democrats withheld the first allegation against Kavanaugh from Christine Blasey Ford, who went public last week.

The spokesperson said the Democrats appear to be "more interested in a political takedown" than "pursuing allegations through a bipartisan and professional" investigation.

"Of course, we will attempt to evaluate these new claims," the statement added.

more
https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/408033-grassley-panel-will-attempt-to-evaluate-new-kavanaugh-allegations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Grassley: Dems 'withheld information' on new Kavanaugh allegation
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 01:27:57 pm »
It’s a pain trying to post articles from my phone, and this is a very short one, anyway. 

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/api/amp/theresurgent/erick-erickson/further-evidence-the-ford-and-ramirez-attacks-are-jointly-coordinated-attacks-1eB8XDWHJEyOS_EbkWDddg/?__twitter_impression=true

Oh hell yes the attack is coordinated and you can expect as much more as is allowed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 01:55:36 pm »
Oh hell yes the attack is coordinated and you can expect as much more as is allowed!

@Bigun

@mystery-ak said she’s been expecting someone to claim Kavanaugh was improper with the girls he coaches, and it’s worrying to me, too.  As of last night, leftists on Twitter were clamoring for an investigation into it, and posting photos of girls sitting behind him at the hearing in school uniforms as if that had a sick significance.  IMO myst is right and they’ll turn him into a pedophile if they can manage it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 01:58:28 pm »
@Bigun

@mystery-ak said she’s been expecting someone to claim Kavanaugh was improper with the girls he coaches, and it’s worrying to me, too.  As of last night, leftists on Twitter were clamoring for an investigation into it, and posting photos of girls sitting behind him at the hearing in school uniforms as if that had a sick significance.  IMO myst is right and they’ll turn him into a pedophile if they can manage it.

@CatherineofAragon

EXACTLY the same thing they tried to do with Roy Moore!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 02:00:00 pm »
@Bigun

That's exactly what I thought the smear would be, not these hazy drunken parties 30+ years ago.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 02:01:34 pm »
How soon till something from Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley's past surfaces?

Silver Pines

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 02:07:22 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

EXACTLY the same thing they tried to do with Roy Moore!

@Bigun

Lol, you’re not obsessed or anything.

Silver Pines

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 02:14:36 pm »
That's exactly what I thought the smear would be, not these hazy drunken parties 30+ years ago.

@mystery-ak

Maybe they figured they would work up to it, lay some groundwork, as pathetic as it is.

If this was reversed and a Dem had been accused, the  party would be out front, fighting back.  Kavanaugh’s life is being destroyed while Grassley peers over his glasses.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 02:15:45 pm »
@Bigun

Lol, you’re not obsessed or anything.

@CatherineofArgon

You're damned right I am!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 02:18:09 pm »
@mystery-ak

Maybe they figured they would work up to it, lay some groundwork, as pathetic as it is.

If this was reversed and a Dem had been accused, the  party would be out front, fighting back.  Kavanaugh’s life is being destroyed while Grassley peers over his glasses.

...or they just couldn't find a little girl and her family willing to lie.

I don't know what Grassely is afraid of..just call the vote or send it to McConnell and the Senate Floor.

I think this lates accusation may have jumped the shark...
Support the USO

Silver Pines

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 02:35:36 pm »
@CatherineofArgon

You're damned right I am!

@Bigun

There are pills for that. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 02:39:14 pm »
@Bigun

There are pills for that.

@CatherineofAragon

Not interested in any pills!  Very much interested in stopping the insanity!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 02:39:47 pm »
...or they just couldn't find a little girl and her family willing to lie.

I don't know what Grassely is afraid of..just call the vote or send it to McConnell and the Senate Floor.

I think this lates accusation may have jumped the shark...

I’m hoping so, too.

This is two days ago, but I just saw it and I’m cringing.

ChuckGrassley@ChuckGrassley

With all the extensions we give Dr Ford to decide if she still wants to testify to the Senate I feel like I’m playing 2nd trombone in the judiciary orchestra and Schumer is the conductor

Online dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 02:41:15 pm »