Author Topic: Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from Brett Kavanaugh’s College Y  (Read 7739 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here we go...Breaking Sen Fienstein calls for a postponement

Hold the freakin' vote.

Offline Polly Ticks

Here we go...Breaking Sen Fienstein calls for a postponement

Shocking.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Charlie Kirk
‏Verified account @charliekirk11
17m17 minutes ago

Senate Republicans:

DO NOT CAVE!

If you were up for this nomination I bet many of you would have plenty of these fake accusations come up. Stand by our guy. Do not waver. Do not give the sinister left the victory they so desire

Confirm. Kavanaugh.

--------------

Dinesh D'Souza Retweeted
Dan Sargis
‏ @inosome
28m28 minutes ago

What bullshit, I went to several schools & can vouch that nobody would ever “...yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” they would never use your first & last name & never say “penis” all of this is amateur fiction https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez …

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

John Podhoretz
‏Verified account @jpodhoretz
2m2 minutes ago

It is important not to dismiss charges of assault. It is equally important to say it is shameful and disgusting to throw around transparently ludicrous charges chiefly intended to raise the profile of a publicity hound lawyer with delusions of living in the White House.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Grassley needs to exhale, bring his committee together, conference with POTUS, if necessary, and agree to what they will present in tomorrow’s news conference (w/o questions) ... And then go into committee, vote Kavanaugh’s nomination to a full vote on the Senate floor.

Pass the nomination with 51 votes if necessary, but put this good man on the court!

And let the other side know this kind of scum has lost its power....and so have they.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dana Loesch
‏Verified account @DLoesch
4m4 minutes ago

Dana Loesch Retweeted Chad Pergram

No. Feinstein needs to produce evidence, not two claims from 30 years ago (one which she purposefully hid during the hearing) where the witnesses named contradict the claims.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Buck Sexton
‏Verified account @BuckSexton
1h1 hour ago

Remember folks, if they can do it to Kavanaugh this way, they can do it to any adult male you know. Brother, husband, father, friend, colleague.

The only dependent variable: whether the man is a political enemy of the progressive Left
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kyle Griffin
‏Verified account @kylegriffin1
6m6 minutes ago

A source familiar with the confirmation process told NBC News that Trump had two conversations Sunday about the latest Kavanaugh allegation before it became public.

The president expressed no change in his views about Kavanaugh.
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Kyle Griffin
6m6 minutes ago

A source familiar with the confirmation process told NBC News that Trump had two conversations Sunday about the latest Kavanaugh allegation before it became public.

If Trump wusses out on Kavanaugh, I'm done with him, too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grassley needs to exhale, bring his committee together, conference with POTUS, if necessary, and agree to what they will present in tomorrow’s news conference (w/o questions) ... And then go into committee, vote Kavanaugh’s nomination to a full vote on the Senate floor.

Pass the nomination with 51 votes if necessary, but put this good man on the court!

And let the other side know this kind of scum has lost its power....and so have they.

yep...posting that on twitter
Support the USO

Kyle Griffin
6m6 minutes ago

Is it time to fire up the POTUS twitter account yet?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Hold the freakin' vote.

The allegations against Kavanaugh are transparently false.

If republican leaders (not necessarily elected leaders) were serious they would have already destroyed the reputations of anyone who raised, represented, or supported the first set of allegations against Kavanaugh, making such examples of them that no one would dare consider a second such attempt.  And they would have demonstrated to Collins, Flake, Murkowski, and all the other republican senators that they either support Kavanaugh or their own careers and reputations would be forfeit.

This is war.  Many of us agreed recently that the prior administration's refusal to name "radical Islamic terrorism" made that administration unable to deal with the same.  Unless democrat lies and perfidy are called out clearly and honestly as what they are, and dealt with as such, the country has no chance.
James 1:20

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Buck Sexton
‏Verified account @BuckSexton
2h2 hours ago

Asked by a friend Friday, “what do you think will happen with Kavanaugh over the weekend?”

“they will conjure up another accuser. They have to, Ford’s credibility is blown” I told him-

And, here we are

Almost like it was all planned
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
my thought/thoughts exactly

Ann Coulter
‏Verified account @AnnCoulter
51m51 minutes ago

BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT.
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The allegations against Kavanaugh are transparently false.

If republican leaders (not necessarily elected leaders) were serious they would have already destroyed the reputations of anyone who raised, represented, or supported the first set of allegations against Kavanaugh, making such examples of them that no one would dare consider a second such attempt.  And they would have demonstrated to Collins, Flake, Murkowski, and all the other republican senators that they either support Kavanaugh or their own careers and reputations would be forfeit.

This is war.  Many of us agreed recently that the prior administration's refusal to name "radical Islamic terrorism" made that administration unable to deal with the same.  Unless democrat lies and perfidy are called out clearly and honestly as what they are, and dealt with as such, the country has no chance.

My thoughts exactly, well said.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If Trump wusses out on Kavanaugh, I'm done with him, too.

This sh___ has to end.  Wish DJT would hold a Reagan type "address the nation" speech, and spell out the premeditated smear attack that the dims have orchestrated.  In detail.   Then call on Grassley to hold the vote, and ask all Senators to do the right thing and send this man to the SCOTUS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have let this consume me that last week..I've even had several dreams about it...I usually take my BP every couple of days but I'm afraid too..lol....I may stroke out :doa:

I have been praying..I suggest we all do..Kavanaugh needs our prayers.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This sh___ has to end.  Wish DJT would hold a Reagan type "address the nation" speech, and spell out the premeditated smear attack that the dims have orchestrated.  In detail.   Then call on Grassley to hold the vote, and ask all Senators to do the right thing and send this man to the SCOTUS.

I would like to see that..he needs to address the people..stop the tweets and address the American people
Support the USO

Here's the "original" letter with the mismatched fonts ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Patrick Ruffini
‏Verified account @PatrickRuffini
1h1 hour ago

Let’s face it.

At the end of the day, no one cares about facts, evidence, and what’s true or not.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Stephen Miller
‏Verified account @redsteeze
1h1 hour ago

Well at least the Amy Barrett religious gay conversion cult accusations are going to be fun.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Take your time Charlie

Manu Raju
‏Verified account @mkraju

Grassley staff plans to look into the allegations in the New Yorker article, according to a spokesman for the senator, who also denied that Grassley or his office had any prior knowledge of the allegations before they were published tonight.
9:55 PM - 23 Sep 2018
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Tammy Bruce
‏Verified account @HeyTammyBruce
48m48 minutes ago

Tammy Bruce Retweeted Jeff B.

Horrible. She's dragged into this, admits she wasn't sure it was Kavanaugh but after 6 days of "consulting w her atty" decided it was. And wanted to support Ford. I'm sorry for her experience & especially for its use as a political weapon. We're all demeaned by this charade.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Michelle Malkin
‏Verified account @michellemalkin
5m5 minutes ago

Michelle Malkin Retweeted Sean Davis

If Senate Rs refuse to man up & stop coordinated Dem smear campaign once & for all, the consequences reach far beyond the electoral landscape.

This is a cultural & sociopolitical battle of all battles.

The stakes are high for all upstanding Americans, not just GOP candidates.
Support the USO