Author Topic: Murkowski says she’ll wait until Ford testifies before making decision on Kavanaugh  (Read 407 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Murkowski says she’ll wait until Ford testifies before making decision on Kavanaugh
By Tal Axelrod - 09/21/18 08:37 PM EDT

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), a crucial potential swing vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, said Friday she will wait to hear testimony from the woman accusing him of sexual assault before making her decision.

"What I have to do next week, assuming that the hearing moves forward, which I am truly hoping it does, that is the end, hopefully, of this vetting process that I have been engaged in ... That's when I will make my determination in regards to Judge Kavanaugh," Murkowski told CNN.

Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh's accuser, is in negotiations with the Senate Judiciary Committee to arrange her public testimony. She initially expressed openness to a public hearing on Monday, but has since pushed for the FBI to investigate her claims and has proposed several conditions for her testimony.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/407874-murkowski-says-shell-wait-until-ford-testimony-to-make-decision-on-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She better come up with a Plan B .... I expect Ms. Ford to take off for an undisclosed location.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That sounds a lot like "Don't count on it."

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Ford is a kook.  Everyone is afraid to say it, but it is true.  I have asked several women about being in the same position and would they feel as she claims she does.  Everyone of them said it was nonsense.  One of them was in a terrifying situation of being surrounded by a large group of muslim men in an islamic country,  who tried to force her into an abandoned building.  Had it not been for another woman to happen along, she was certain she would have been dragged into the building and gang raped.

Ford does not want to testify under oath because it opens her up for perjury charges, a felony.  It is that simple.  And perhaps she has a pinch of character and would not be able to live with herself to commit perjury for the Clinton/Soros machine.  Her attorney is a Clinton operative, and Soros has plowed $5 million into some group working to prevent the appointment of Kavanaugh.

If the Clinton-Soros anarchists have their day on this issue, then this country is damned.  Ford sat quietly for decades when she could have gone after Kavanaugh all these years.  Now she spurts this nonsense out in the 13th hour.  It is nothing more than a lame and dumb political stunt from the Clinton-Soros anarchists.

Murkowski is a moron. 

Offline libertybele

Who is she trying to kid? I doubt that Murkowski would vote for him in the first place; she's pro abortion. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Has there been an update from Murkowski.  I'd like to know what she's thinking now.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Somebody tell Murkoski that this woman is never going to be put under oath.  Not gonna happen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Somebody tell Murkoski that this woman is never going to be put under oath.  Not gonna happen.

Is there a deadline for this supposed testimony to take place?

I'm getting sick of us falling for their machinations.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.