Author Topic: 'Washington Post' Catches Democrats Rewriting Their Civil Rights History  (Read 610 times)

rangerrebew

'Washington Post' Catches Democrats Rewriting Their Civil Rights History

6 Sep 2012
One of the ways in which President Obama was able to win states such as North Carolina and Indiana in 2008, was through an unprecedented turnout among blacks, who were obviously and understandably inspired to vote for America’s first black president. But today, with his approval ratings stubbornly stuck at 47 to 48%, Obama knows he’s going to need a similar explosion of black support if he’s going to have any chance at all for a second term.

But when you’re a failed president whose only impact on black Americans has been to increase their unemployment rate and side against them on the issue of same-sex marriage, this is not a group Obama’s going to be able to inspire as easily. So, as we’ve seen for months now and during the last two nights of the Charlotte convention, Obama is running a base campaign, a “devil you know” campaign that says, “If I can’t get you to come out and vote for me, I can damn well get you to vote against the other guy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/09/06/wapo-catches-dems-rewriting-history/
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 04:42:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: 'Washington Post' Catches Democrats Rewriting Their Civil Rights History
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 04:43:14 pm »
BJB - Before Jeff Bezos.