Author Topic: ‘Boo Hoo Hoo’: Democrat Eric Swalwell Mocks Threats Against Sen. Collins’ Staff  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
20 Sep 2018

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) mocked Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) late Wednesday night about threats she and her staff received over the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh.

“Boo hoo hoo. You’re a senator who police will protect. A sexual assault victim can’t sleep in her home tonight because of threats,” Swalwell tweeted, referring to reports Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford has received death threats. “She’s on her own while you and your @SenateGOP colleagues try to rush through a hearing.”

In his now-deleted tweet, Swalwell — who is considering a presidential run in 2020 — responded to a Hill article detailing the threatening voicemails and phone calls Collins’ office received:

“My office has received some pretty ugly voicemails, threats, terrible things said to my staff,” Collins said in an interview with WVOM on Wednesday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/20/boo-hoo-hoo-democrat-eric-swalwell-mocks-threats-against-sen-collins-staff/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

You’re a senator who police will protect.

Most Senators don't have police protection.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Swalwell is the creepiest evil man.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
This was despicable of him.  I'm glad he apologized.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
This was despicable of him.  I'm glad he apologized.

He can take his phony apology and shove it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com