Author Topic: Mark Cuban Says He Has ‘No Excuse’ for Workplace Misconduct Among Dallas Mavericks Employees  (Read 560 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://people.com/sports/mark-cuban-speaks-out-workplace-misconduct-dallas-mavericks/

Mark Cuban is speaking out in the wake of news that an NBA investigation into his team, the Dallas Mavericks, found multiple employees sexually harassed female staffers for years — and that another former staff member committed two acts of domestic violence.

Cuban addressed the controversy in a new interview with ESPN’s The Jump, hosted by Rachel Nichols. Initially, Nichols asked Cuban about the employee who pleaded guilty to domestic violence, whose legal expenses Cuban allegedly paid instead of firing him.

“I did request an investigation, I did ask for a police report,” Cuban responded. “I deferred to the CEO.”

Nichols pushed on, explaining that the employee ended up dating a female Mavericks staffer who once came to the office covered in bruises sustained during the relationship. Still, she said, the man was not fired.

“In hindsight I would’ve done it different,” Cuban said. “This was a young, African American man in 2014, and I had a decision to make. The decision was, do I just fire him? … And my fear was, ‘What’s he going to do next? What’s going to happen to the next person?’ … I set a series of rules for him. He had to be accompanied and he had to go to counseling.”

The Shark Tank judge added, “If I had to do it all over again, I would’ve fired him and still gotten him counseling.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Another elitist Commie Lib bites the dust.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I love how Cuban yanked the race card out.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Frank Cannon

I love how Cuban yanked the race card out.

Yeah. As soon as I heard that I knew he was finished. This guy is a loud mouth idiot and throwing around money to women's groups isn't going to bail him out.