Author Topic: Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton
By Michael W. Chapman | September 19, 2018 | 10:53 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) -- Commenting on Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a beer party some 36 years ago and that the FBI must investigate the matter now before she will testify about the supposed incident, Juanita Broaddrick tweeted that if the FBI goes back that far then it must also "investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too."

"If you want the FBI to go back that far @HillaryClinton @MSNBC to investigate Ford's allegations .... let's investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too. Seems only fair," Broaddrick tweeted on Sept. 18.

Juanita Broaddrick, a retired nursing home administrator, has long maintained that Bill Clinton, when he was the Arkansas Attorney General, raped her -- a "forcible, brutal rape" -- in a hotel room in Little Rock, Ark., on April 25, 1978. At the time, Broaddrick was 35, Clinton was 31.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/broaddrick-fbi-probe-ford-allegation-then-investigate-my-rape
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

As you watch and hear the various liberal witches shrieking that Ford must be believed because she's a (liberal) woman, just remember when Juanita Broaddrick and a number of other women tried to get the authorities to take action against Slick Willy to no avail.  For the lib media and other liberal slime, those women and their problems didn't exist.
As you hear the vile words of Joy Behar, it is difficult not to believe in making public hypocrisy a serious crime punishable by flogging. Behar and the other lib harpies already finding Kavanaugh guilty are toxic sludge.