Author Topic: Charlie Daniels: America in Throes of a Bloodless Revolution  (Read 247 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Charlie Daniels: America in Throes of a Bloodless Revolution
« on: September 19, 2018, 02:36:19 am »
Charlie Daniels: America in Throes of a Bloodless Revolution
By Charlie Daniels | September 18, 2018 | 2:49 PM EDT

If this piece is going to have any impact, it cannot be viewed through partisan eyes – conservative or liberal, Republican or Democrat. Preconceived political prejudice and implacable attitudes must be cast aside. For the moment, we must view the political system, as just that, a political system without the personalities and policies we loath or the blind loyalty we show for one side and the blind hatred that we feel for the other.

What I will attempt to say in the next few paragraphs are the very deep and profound feelings of my heart, fostered by my abiding love for this country. What I have to say is not written for the purpose of casting aspersions on any political party, but on individuals who, regardless of their party affiliation, are engaged in a power grab, the likes of which has never taken place in this nation.

Our founders, by virtue of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and other federal papers, tried to set up our government to include checks and balances to prevent any one person or group from accumulating enough power to become a dictatorial entity – free elections, limits on presidential terms of office, and so on.

Read more at: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/charlie-daniels-america-throes-bloodless-revolution

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Charlie Daniels: America in Throes of a Bloodless Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 02:39:31 am »
Well the eagle's been flying slow and the flag's been flying low and a lot of people saying that America's fixing to fall.