Author Topic: Crooked Hillary Unleashes on President Trump – Calls For Electoral College to be Abolished  (Read 479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crooked Hillary Unleashes on President Trump – Calls For Electoral College to be Abolished
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila September 18, 2018

Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton unleashed on President Trump and called for the electoral college to be abolished on Tuesday.

Crooked Hillary hates middle America–she wants the coastal elites to choose the president of the United States.

The electoral college worked perfectly in 2016–mob rule of the coastal elites (and illegal aliens) was shut down and middle America was given a voice.

This is why Hillary wants to abolish the electoral college.

Hillary Clinton unleashed a tweetstorm Tuesday once again complaining about her crushing 2016 election loss–she even called out President Trump by name.

“Donald Trump refuses to be subject to the law. The legitimacy of our elections is in doubt,” Hillary said in a tweet.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/crooked-hillary-unleashes-on-president-trump-calls-for-electoral-college-to-be-abolished/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Is there any possible way this woman can leave the earth?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This woman is the most bitter, narcissistic, tin ear idiot I've ever seen. She would have gladly accepted the win if it were the other way around.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
HOW IS SHE STILL ALIVE????
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline skeeter

This... thing... accusing anyone else of refusing to be subject to the law is so offensive to any normal person's sense of decency & fairness that it should be put in isolation as a public health threat.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The EC acts as a firewall to prevent fraud or misconduct that occurs in a single state from affecting other states.   It also limits the scope of recounts, because rather than having to be nationwide, they only need occur in the particular state where the vote was sufficiently close.

Keep the EC!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
HOW IS SHE STILL ALIVE????

She can afford the best medical care with her stolen millions.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

The EC acts as a firewall to prevent fraud or misconduct that occurs in a single state from affecting other states.   It also limits the scope of recounts, because rather than having to be nationwide, they only need occur in the particular state where the vote was sufficiently close.

Keep the EC!

If there were no EC it is quite possible illegal aliens registered to vote in NY and under Motor Voter in CA alone would've been the deciding factor in putting Hillary in the WH.

Offline libertybele

This woman is the most bitter, narcissistic, tin ear idiot I've ever seen. She would have gladly accepted the win if it were the other way around.

I couldn't agree more with your evaluation of Hillary and those that vote for here are equally bitter, narcissistic idiots.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.