Author Topic: Pompeo On Iran: 'Make No Mistake ... Come November 4 There Will Be A Fundamentally Different Set Of  (Read 401 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailywire
Hank Berrien
September 17, 2018

[excerpt]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35981/pompeo-iran-make-no-mistake-come-november-4-there-hank-berrien

On Monday, answering questions at a news briefing, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo bluntly addressed the November 4 deadline for imposing more severe sanctions on the despotic theocratic government of Iran, saying, “Make no mistake about it, come November 4 there will be a fundamentally different set of rules with respect to anyone who deems it necessary to engage with — in economic activity with the Islamic Republic of Iran.”

Pompeo had already been asked about former Secretary of State John Kerry’s machinations in which he spoke with Iranian leaders, triggering President Trump to term the meetings “illegal.” Pompeo answered:

I’ll leave the legal determinations to others. But what Secretary Kerry has done is unseemly and unprecedented. This is a former secretary of state engaged with the world’s largest state sponsor of terror, and according to him — right? You don’t have to take my word for it. He — these are his answers. He was talking to them. He was telling them to wait out this administration. You can’t find precedent for this in U.S. history, and the secretary ought not — Secretary Kerry ought not to engage in that kind of behavior. It’s inconsistent with what foreign policy of the United States is, as directed by this President, and it is beyond inappropriate for him to be engaged in this.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com