Author Topic: Rush: How Do Decent People Deal with Such Dastardly Attacks?  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: How Do Decent People Deal with Such Dastardly Attacks?
« on: September 17, 2018, 07:01:22 pm »

How Do Decent People Deal with Such Dastardly Attacks?

Sep 17, 2018

RUSH: Okay. So I have a question, folks. How are decent people ever prepared to deal with these kinds of never-ending allegations, destruction, perversion? I mean we’re dealing with a genuine sickness here with people on the left, and it’s not right. Something about them is just not right, and I was sitting here saying wondering. This never ends, and it’s getting worse and worse and worse. Decent people are blindsided by this stuff every time it happens, and there’s a reason for that. Decent people do not wallow in this kind of mire.

Decent people are not calculating and plotting how to destroy people, how to ruin them. Decent people don’t do that. Decent people might get into arguments with people, try to find out how to win the argument or defeat a political opponent or whatever, but destroying people is not what decent people do. And, as such, decent people — it seems like — are always surprised. I myself, I have to tell you… Back during the Clarence Thomas, Anita Hill situation. Back then, this program… Don’t misunderstand me.

This program was it as far as opposition to the left was concerned. The only cable news network at the time of Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill was CNN, and they had a much larger audience that they have today. They went wall-to-wall with this, and this situation is almost identical! We’re gonna run through some of the parallels here. It’s almost identical! Almost identical. Particularly in terms of the timeline. I remember I was thinking about this and I was just livid when this happened.

I was so mad, and I didn’t hide any of my anger. During the heat of the moment here, I had a Rush to Excellence Tour appearance in Tulsa, I believe. It was either Oklahoma City or Tulsa. I’m pretty sure it was Tulsa. And I spent the entire almost 90% of the two-hour stand-up that I did on Anita Hill, Clarence Thomas. I was looking at people’s faces in the audience — and there were thousands, five or six thousand people there — and I could tell that some people were not even aware what I was talking about. Most were, but some weren’t.

But I just remember being so livid, and I remember devoting every ounce of energy I had every day on this program to exposing what I knew was a pack of lies about Clarence Thomas. I did not know Clarence Thomas at the time. I had not met him. I only know who he was. I knew friends of his. I knew people that vouched for him. I knew that no allegation like this had ever been made about him. What I learned about Anita Hill, what I learned about all this was this was just a Democrat trick.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/17/how-do-decent-people-deal-with-such-dastardly-attacks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Rush: How Do Decent People Deal with Such Dastardly Attacks?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 07:07:40 pm »
This development has me listening to Rush again.  He needs to stay pissed off.  We all do.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Rush: How Do Decent People Deal with Such Dastardly Attacks?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 07:13:13 pm »
It's becoming more a 'religious' ideology with too many of them.

,,,just as rabid as any self-respecting Muslim jihadist.

And make no mistake.  They want all of us dead and gone.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald