Author Topic: Republican Billionaire, Wealthiest Donor in Ohio, Quits 'Nonsense' Party of Trump, Praises Obama  (Read 568 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.newsweek.com/victorias-secret-boss-and-billionaire-donor-les-wexner-renounces-membership-1122630

Billionaire retail boss and Republican party donor Les Wexner said he has renounced his membership of the party.
“I just decided I’m no longer a Republican,” announced L Brands CEO Wexner at a panel discussion during a leadership summit, reported the Columbus Dispatch Friday.

He told the summit that he had been a Republican since college, long before taking the helm of the Columbus, Ohio, based company, but was now an independent, announcing that he “won’t support this nonsense in the Republican Party” anymore.
“I haven’t run an ad in the newspaper that said, ‘I quit,’” he said, adding that he had been writing to lawmakers informing them that he was no longer a party member.

Wexner is the CEO of L Brands, a retail conglomerate which includes  brands including Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel, The White Barn Candle Company, and La Senza.
The business magnate has a history of donating to Republican candidates in both state and federal elections, but during the 2016 presidential election campaign he criticised both Donald Trump and his rival, Hillary Clinton, comparing them to squabbling Roman emperors.

More at link

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
https://www.newsweek.com/victorias-secret-boss-and-billionaire-donor-les-wexner-renounces-membership-1122630

Billionaire retail boss and Republican party donor Les Wexner said he has renounced his membership of the party.
“I just decided I’m no longer a Republican,” announced L Brands CEO Wexner at a panel discussion during a leadership summit, reported the Columbus Dispatch Friday.

He told the summit that he had been a Republican since college, long before taking the helm of the Columbus, Ohio, based company, but was now an independent, announcing that he “won’t support this nonsense in the Republican Party” anymore.
“I haven’t run an ad in the newspaper that said, ‘I quit,’” he said, adding that he had been writing to lawmakers informing them that he was no longer a party member.

Wexner is the CEO of L Brands, a retail conglomerate which includes  brands including Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel, The White Barn Candle Company, and La Senza.
The business magnate has a history of donating to Republican candidates in both state and federal elections, but during the 2016 presidential election campaign he criticised both Donald Trump and his rival, Hillary Clinton, comparing them to squabbling Roman emperors.

More at link

It is nonsense.  A party of clowns and conspiracy theorists.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DB

It is nonsense.  A party of clowns and conspiracy theorists.

Up is down these days it seems.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Up is down these days it seems.

Evil is good.

Billy Graham on Confusing Evil With Good

By Billy Graham   â€¢   February 12, 2012    •   Topics: Pride, Sin, Truth   

https://billygraham.org/decision-magazine/june-2012/confusing-evil-with-good/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.