Author Topic: Michael Bloomberg to take on Trump in 2020: Report  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Bloomberg to take on Trump in 2020: Report
« on: September 14, 2018, 07:07:12 pm »
by Robert Donachie
 | September 14, 2018 11:14 AM

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is preparing to run for president in a bid to take on President Trump in 2020, according to a new report.

The 76-year-old billionaire investor has told those close to him that he plans to run in 2020, according to The Times, adding another name to a field that is likely to include top-tier Democrats like Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., Cory Booker, D-N.J., and Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. Bloomberg previously considered a run for the presidency in 2012, but backed out after he feared he would divide the Democratic ticket.

Boomberg has promised to spend upwards of $80 million in support of Democratic candidates for Congress in this year's midterm elections.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/michael-bloomberg-to-take-on-trump-in-2020-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Michael Bloomberg to take on Trump in 2020: Report
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 07:10:48 pm »
A) This is more meaningless nonsense that this idiot is floating to see if anyone cares about him. B) No one cares about him.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 08:29:20 pm »
Free Big Gulps for everyone!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 09:12:46 pm »
by Robert Donachie
 | September 14, 2018 11:14 AM

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is preparing to run for president in a bid to take on President Trump in 2020, according to a new report.

The 76-year-old billionaire investor has told those close to him that he plans to run in 2020, according to The Times, adding another name to a field that is likely to include top-tier Democrats like Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., Cory Booker, D-N.J., and Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. Bloomberg previously considered a run for the presidency in 2012, but backed out after he feared he would divide the Democratic ticket.

Boomberg has promised to spend upwards of $80 million in support of Democratic candidates for Congress in this year's midterm elections.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/michael-bloomberg-to-take-on-trump-in-2020-report

Isn't that special?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 09:14:17 pm »
I can hardly wait!   
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 09:21:40 pm »
.... top-tier Democrats like Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., Cory Booker, D-N.J., and Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.

If that's the "top tier" then Bloomberg should be a shoo-in for the nomination...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 09:59:24 pm »
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️