Author Topic: 65 women defend Kavanaugh after sexual misconduct allegation  (Read 317 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
65 women defend Kavanaugh after sexual misconduct allegation
« on: September 14, 2018, 06:20:08 pm »
A group of 65 women have come to the defense of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who is facing an allegation of sexual misconduct from the early 1980s in the lead-up to his confirmation vote.

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday released a letter from the women, who said they have known Kavanaugh for more than 35 years, including during his years at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in North Bethesda, Md.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/65-women-defend-kavanaugh-after-sexual-misconduct-allegation
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

Re: 65 women defend Kavanaugh after sexual misconduct allegation
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 06:38:29 pm »
He's a Cult leader.  Just like The Handmaid's Tale.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 11:08:13 pm »
About That Letter From Women in Support of Brett Kavanaugh
    Virginia Hume
The Weekly Standard
September 14, 2018 at 4:16 PM

I signed it. Here's how it went down.

On Thursday afternoon, Dianne Feinstein released a cryptic statement saying she had submitted to federal investigators a letter about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Although the FBI quickly announced it would not pursue an investigation, speculation surfaced that the claims related to an incident of sexual misconduct dating to Kavanaugh’s high school years.

On Friday, a group of women who knew Brett in high school sent a letter in support of him to Senators Grassley and Feinstein. I am one of those 65 women. Having seen some of the reaction to the letter, I’d like to clear up a few things:

The letter was conceived and drafted by friends of Brett’s, and it was drafted after allegations came out on Thursday. ...

To those who responded to my tweet saying “I knew Brett in high school” by asking if I had gender reassignment surgery: I went to an all-girls school in Bethesda. He went to an all-boys school in Bethesda. We were permitted upon occasion to speak to people of the opposite sex.  ...
Full story

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline darroll

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 11:20:52 pm »
More to come for all nominations.
That guy messed with my cat,