Author Topic: Nothing To See Here: Networks Silent On Attempted Stabbing of GOP Candidate By Anti-Trump Attacker  (Read 430 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, the congressional race in California’s 15thcongressional district took a violent turn; someone tried to stab the Republican candidate, who successfully defended himself. Leah wrote about this earlier this morning. The race is between incumbent Democrat Eric Swalwell and Rudy Peters. Peters survived the attack, using a campaign sign to thwart is assaulter. Farzad Fazeli was arrested on a slew of charges, including felony assault, brandishing a weapon, and possession of a switchblade. CBS San Francisco interviewed Peters after the attempted assault. (via Sacramento Bee):

Snipped/

Swalwell condemned the attack, as he should, but there was silence across the elite news media about this politically motivated attack (via Newsbusters):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/12/nothing-to-see-here-networks-silent-on-attempted-stabbing-of-gop-candidate-by-an-n2518278
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

It's not the lies they tell but the truth they hide.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's not the lies they tell but the truth they hide.

They do both extremely well.  But your point is well made. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

They do both extremely well.  But your point is well made.
Hiding the truth is perhaps more evil than lying in my opinion. Or printing half truths.  A kernel of truth in a story while omitting pertinent information leaves the lib media pleading  not guilty of lying while not allowing the full story to be aired/printed. 
Outright lies i.e Bush and Cheney dynamited the dikes in NO during Katrina are easily refuted. Omitting stories of inaction or incompetence by Lousiana Dems during the hurricane made it seem the fed. gov. was responsible for all the problems that occurred during the catastrophe. For the general public the blame for all problems was placed on the shoulders of the fed. gov. despite the gov. and the NO mayor being totally incompetent and refusing fed. help before and during the first moments of the storm.
Many blacks still believe Bush and Cheney deliberately dynamited the dikes. You wouldn't think people with half a brain would believe such things, but with the help of the lib media many brain dead Americans swallow idiotic, conspiracy theories.