Author Topic: ‘The Week’ panics as TDS sets in: Trump will repeal 22nd Amendment, President forever!  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

‘The Week’ panics as TDS sets in: Trump will repeal 22nd Amendment, President forever!
Robert Laurie image

By Robert Laurie —— Bio and Archives--September 12, 2018

‘The Week’ panics as TDS sets in: Trump will repeal 22nd Amendment, President forever!
Everywhere you look, you see them: Panicked progressives and NeverTrumpers, running wild in the streets, screaming that the sky is falling. America – democracy itself – is doomed and soon we will awaken to find ourselves in a post-apocalyptic Mad Max hellscape. Once powerful pols and pundits will roam the barren land searching for seersucker and bowties, trying desperately to organize the kind of cocktail parties they used to enjoy.

What could have caused such a tectonic shift, you ask? In a word “him.”  The beast. Donald J. Trump. He came crashing into town, defeated their mighty champion, and now they’ve lost all hope.

This is the core of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Everything they understood to be true about their place in the political pecking order has been upended and they’re terrified that “the old way of doing things will never return.”

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-week-panics-as-tds-sets-in-trump-will-repeal-22nd-amendment-president-f

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Robert Laurie image

By Robert Laurie —— Bio and Archives--September 12, 2018

Everywhere you look, you see them: Panicked progressives and NeverTrumpers, running wild in the streets, screaming that the sky is falling. America – democracy itself – is doomed and soon we will awaken to find ourselves in a post-apocalyptic Mad Max hellscape. Once powerful pols and pundits will roam the barren land searching for seersucker and bowties, trying desperately to organize the kind of cocktail parties they used to enjoy.

What could have caused such a tectonic shift, you ask? In a word “him.”  The beast. Donald J. Trump. He came crashing into town, defeated their mighty champion, and now they’ve lost all hope.

This is the core of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Everything they understood to be true about their place in the political pecking order has been upended and they’re terrified that “the old way of doing things will never return.”

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-week-panics-as-tds-sets-in-trump-will-repeal-22nd-amendment-president-f

The jackals are out to get him as soon as Trump leaves office.  Harassment and lawsuits to ruin him and his family financially.  The best strategy for Trump is to remain President for life. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online LMAO

The left made the same comments about George W. Bush and the right made the same comments about Obama
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Horseshit.  Trump has no power to repeal a Constitutional Amendment.

He can make a decree - and Congress and the courts can let him get away with it - as they did with Obama, but like Obama - such an act will not have any legal or moral authority.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Horseshit.  Trump has no power to repeal a Constitutional Amendment.

He can make a decree - and Congress and the courts can let him get away with it - as they did with Obama, but like Obama - such an act will not have any legal or moral authority.
Hell, if were possible Clinton or Obama would have done it long ago!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Hell, if were possible Clinton or Obama would have done it long ago!

Clinton sent up a trial balloon after he was out, asking wouldn't it be good if the people decided someone who was already familiar with the problems they faced could come back as President to help them through it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com