Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi, Confident: ‘I Will Be the Speaker of the House’  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
12 Sep 2018

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Monday that she is “confident” that Democrats will win the midterm elections on November 6 and that she will be elected Speaker of the House.

Pelosi told Amanpour — who praised her as a “trail blazer” and told her she had “achieved incredible things” — said that she might have stepped aside to make room for new leadership if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 election, because she wanted to protect Obamacare — a law about which she said she felt “very proprietary.”

However, she said, since “45” had won — she declined to refer to him as “president” throughout the interview — she would stay and run for speaker, partly to inspire other women:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/09/12/nancy-pelosi-confident-i-will-be-the-speaker-of-the-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Confident: ‘I Will Be the Speaker of the House’
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 02:03:26 pm »
And she will immediately begin to impeach President Bush!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter