Author Topic: Obama Threatens To Call Off Taypayer-Funded Speech If His Secret Contract Is Released  (Read 415 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Threatens To Call Off Taypayer-Funded Speech If His Secret Contract Is Released
Daphne Moon Daphne Moon

Clearly, Obama has something to HIDE. Evident in the fact that his team just threatened to cancel a taxpayer-funded speech if the details of his contract agreement are released to the public. I smell something fishy here.

What’s in that contract that Obama is willing to just throw hundreds of thousands of dollars out the window? Or maybe, he doesn’t intend to return that money?

When pressed by a local news outlet for more information, Business Kolding said the Obama team would cancel the event outright if details surrounding his speaking contract were released to the public, The Daily Caller reported.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/obama-threatens-to-call-off-taypayer-funded-speech-if-his-secret-contract-is-released/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Kavanaugh%20Schools%20Jr%20Senator%20Kamala%20Harris%20On%20The%20Constitution

rangerrebew

I'm guessing he makes more for one speech than he made as POTUS in one year. 888sunglass

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Really crappy reporting, but it looks like it looks like the tax payers are Denmark.  Why do I care?

Offline Timothy Dennis

Really crappy reporting, but it looks like it looks like the tax payers are Denmark.  Why do I care?

As to your little quote above, ALL racism is evil. And that includes anti-White racism as well, remember that.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:38:42 pm by Timothy Dennis »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

As to your little quote above, ALL racism is evil. And that includes anti-White racism as well, remember that.
Thank you for correcting President Trump, and thank goodness brave white people like yourself are speaking out against anti-White racism.  Not all heroes wear capes.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
That's fine.

Anytime this clown Isn't screwing taxpayers Anywhere is a good thing.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I'm guessing he makes more for one speech than he made as POTUS in one year. 888sunglass

Plus he keeps status as Number One #Nevertrumper.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln