Author Topic: Omarosa: White House staffers talk about the 25th Amendment using a hashtag  (Read 210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omarosa: White House staffers talk about the 25th Amendment using a hashtag
by Naomi Lim
 | September 09, 2018 06:00 PM

Fired White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman revealed Sunday her colleagues would use a hashtag referring to the 25th Amendment as a way to note President Trump's unstable behavior.

"We had a little hashtag, #TFA, which now that I think about it, I'm a little embarrassed to tell you how often when I went through my text chains from the White House I saw the #TFA, 25th Amendment," Manigault Newman said during an interview with MSNBC. "Whenever he did something that was so insane, and so crazy, and unhinged, when he would flip positions from one hour to the next, we'd just #TFA it and we'd keep moving."

Manigault Newman, who is promoting the tell-all book she had published in August, did not confirm whether the hashtag was employed in email but said it had been mentioned more than 100 times in her text messages.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/omarosa-white-house-staffers-talk-about-the-25th-amendment-using-a-hashtag
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34