Author Topic: Papadopoulos: My testimony could help demonstrate collusion between Trump campaign and Russia  (Read 539 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Papadopoulos: My testimony could help demonstrate collusion between Trump campaign and Russia
By Megan Keller - 09/09/18 10:36 AM EDT

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos suggested Sunday that his testimony could help special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation demonstrate collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"Do you think when the entire Mueller investigation is finished that they will demonstrate that there was collusion between the Trump campaign, Trump advisers and the Russians?" ABC's George Stephanopoulos asked Papadopoulos on "This Week."

"I have no idea," the former Trump campaign adviser responded. "All I can say is my testimony might have helped move something towards that."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/405755-papadopoulos-my-testimony-may-help-demonstrate-trump-campaign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Did they collude to get coffee? After all, that’s were told this guy was, as far as importance to the campaign goes.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.