Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: NYT published anonymous op-ed because the Russia probe is falling apart  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: NYT published anonymous op-ed because the Russia probe is falling apart
by Daniel Chaitin
 | September 09, 2018 10:47 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham accused the New York Times on Sunday of angling to start a "new narrative" to show President Trump is "unhinged" with its decision to publish an anonymous opinion piece discussing a secret "resistance" within the Trump administration.

During an interview on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," Graham, R-S.C., suggested that the prestigious news outlet is attempting to distract from a federal Russia investigation that is "falling apart."

"Why this op-ed piece now?" Graham said, after listing off Trump's accomplishments and asserting that the op-ed won't negatively impact the GOP in the 2018 midterm elections.

"The New York Times is the choir director for the Left. They set the agenda for the left and main stream media," he said. "They chose this peace to start a narrative that Trump is crazy I think because the Russia probe is falling apart. The idea that Trump colluded with Russia is falling apart before our eyes."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-nyt-published-anonymous-op-ed-because-the-russia-probe-is-falling-apart
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well I hope this Russian investigation would get over soon.  Its costing taxpayers too much.  If Trump is innocent then he should just be quiet and let this thing come to a conclusion so we can move on to the next scandal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.