Author Topic: Leader of Swedish Populist Party Threatened With Decapitation by Internet Message Said to Be from IS  (Read 2545 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Populist here means the anti-immigration party, in fact, the Swedish Democrat party.

Leader of Swedish Populist Party Threatened With Decapitation by Internet Message Said to Be from ISIS
By Celia Farber

Just days before Sweden’s fateful Sept. 9 election, the leader of Sweden’s leading populist, anti-EU party “SD” has been threatened with decapitation, along with his four-year-old son, unless he steps down immediately.

The letter bearing the ISIS flag, addressed to Sweden Democrat (SD) leader Jimmie Akesson, made its way across the internet, and it was unclear where it originated. It opens with the “Basmala” prayer, in Swedish, followed by a very chilling message that cuts through the internal Swedish PC dialectic with a voice that is anything but Swedish:

“Jimmy [sic] Akesson, immediately resign from the election! Your days are numbered! If you think a few votes can give you the power to decide over us who are faithful to Allah, you will have to think again! We will cut your head off if you have not stepped down from the election by the end of the week, if you decide to hide with your tail between your legs, you will gladly see how we decapitate Nils!” [Akesson’s 4 year old son.]

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/leader-of-swedish-populist-party-threatened-with-decapitation-by-internet-message-said-to-be-from-isis_2655741.html

Offline roamer_1

Well, we all know that can't be true... Tump defeated ISIS... Just ask any Tumpster...

Online corbe

You just know, now, Trump will somehow incorporate this into his 2020 Campaign.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I read an article the other day Sweden is getting ready to move right over all the immigration.  The article said people are not safe anymore.  Rapes and violence.  Wish I would have saved the article.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, we all know that can't be true... Tump defeated ISIS... Just ask any Tumpster...

@roamer_1

Still got the butt-hurt because the loser you supported lost,and made boh of you losers.

While you are at it,how about remind me when Trump was elected to be the leader of Sweden?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

And why wouldn't he? Whoever his Dim opponent is will be campaigning to let more of these goat rapists into the country so they can get their votes.

Or is it that you think we NEED more Muslims in America?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I read an article the other day Sweden is getting ready to move right over all the immigration.  The article said people are not safe anymore.  Rapes and violence.  Wish I would have saved the article.

@Chosen Daughter

I read it,too. Seems like Muslims have taken over some sections of certain cities there,and are demanding Sharia Law instead of Swedish Law,and are trying to keep non-Muslim Swedes out and resorting to physical attacks to do it.

I can't wait for the day to happen when the Swedes finally get tired of this nonsense,and go all "Eric the Red" on them.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:38:17 pm by sneakypete »

Online corbe

@sneakypete I regret to inform you that I didn't read the article.  I was trying to be funny, joking that instead of tweeting nasty things about his opponents family he would just threaten to decapitate them.
   The great majority of the unwashed of which you speak need to go back to their home.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   @sneakypete I regret to inform you that I didn't read the article.  I was trying to be funny, joking that instead of tweeting nasty things about his opponents family he would just threaten to decapitate them.
   The great majority of the unwashed of which you speak need to go back to their home.

@corbe

Well,the ironic part is there was an article about this,and it was posted here. I am pretty sure it was within the last 2 weeks.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Still got the butt-hurt because the loser you supported lost,and made boh of you losers.

While you are at it,how about remind me when Trump was elected to be the leader of Sweden?

@sneakypete
Nope. I just have this general rule about following a lying POS... I won't. And I will point and laugh so everyone else knows.

And YES, I hear it ALL the time, how Tumpy DEFEATED ISIS... yeah... SURE he did. SEE?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

And YES, I hear it ALL the time, how Tumpy DEFEATED ISIS... yeah... SURE he did. SEE?

@roamer_1

WHERE? The only place I have seen it written were in posts as sarcastic comments by lunatics like you.

Why not tell us all who would have done better?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

WHERE? The only place I have seen it written were in posts as sarcastic comments by lunatics like you.

Oh, no... I get fed that particular line of shit pretty regularly as one of Tumpy's many, many successes... Except like most of them, it isn't true, regardless of the victory lap.
Pssst! Your emperor is naked as a jaybird.

Why not tell us all who would have done better?

What done better?
He didn't DO IT.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Political ad for the Sweden Democrats:
! No longer available
Would you vote for this guy?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

The US Military is not fighting in Sweden. If they were this shit wouldn't be happening.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

Political ad for the Sweden Democrats:
! No longer available
Would you vote for this guy?

If only we Americans were able to campaign so honestly.

Offline darroll

ISIS went underground. They are waiting for wimp or sympathizing leaders.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
If only we Americans were able to campaign so honestly.

Good Luck to this guy, and I hope he and his family have top notch, take no prisoners security who advertise that their bullets are greased in pig fat.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:55:56 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline jpsb

You're a jerk.

Offline jpsb

You too are a jerk.

Offline roamer_1

You're a jerk.

That may be true, but I am also right.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, no... I get fed that particular line of shit pretty regularly as one of Tumpy's many, many successes... Except like most of them, it isn't true, regardless of the victory lap.
Pssst! Your emperor is naked as a jaybird.

What done better?
He didn't DO IT.

@roamer_1

He has done more positive things in the short time he has been in office than any president since Reagan,and would have done more if he had support from people like you. YOU  are not going to support him no matter how many positive things he does because you just want to whine.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

He has done more positive things in the short time he has been in office than any president since Reagan,and would have done more if he had support from people like you. YOU  are not going to support him no matter how many positive things he does because you just want to whine.

@sneakypete
Oh horseshit. This is Dubya all over again...  Same song and dance as ever. Mean ol media pickin on our president who has done more for conservatism than dang near anybody ever... Add some military rah-rah, grab a Bible... Rinse, Repeat. SOSDD. Take another victory lap.

Offline jpsb

That may be true, but I am also right.

No your not ISSI has been driven out of Iraq and almost exterminated in Syria. Tell me how much territory does ISSI hold? They have been driven underground/defeated.

Offline jpsb

@roamer_1

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

No your not ISSI has been driven out of Iraq and almost exterminated in Syria. Tell me how much territory does ISSI hold? They have been driven underground/defeated.

Riiiight. Just like Al Queda before them...