Author Topic: Desperate Democrats Trot Out Children to Testify Against Kavanaugh  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Desperate Democrats Trot Out Children to Testify Against Kavanaugh
« on: September 08, 2018, 09:13:52 pm »

Desperate Democrats Trot Out Children to Testify Against Kavanaugh
By Paula Bolyard September 7, 2018

If you want proof that our system is broken, you need only look at today's hearing on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, where children who aren't old enough to vote testified against the nominee. The great sages of the Democratic Party are kids who know little-to-nothing about the role of the Supreme Court, as their testimonies demonstrated today.

First up was Parkland shooting survivor Aalayah Eastmond. "I am very concerned since learning Brett Kavanaugh’s views on guns, and how he would strike down any assault weapons ban," she explained — an opinion no doubt informed by her close reading of his opinions on the matter as well as her knowledge of precedents on the Second Amendment. (Or were they informed by her activist handlers on the left.) She also took the time to call out "Second Amendment extremist groups" and "other domestic terrorists."

"Like many of my brothers and sisters of color, I am not comforted by deputies with handguns, let alone assault rifles," she opined, which leads one to wonder whether Miss Eastmond and her media coaches have really thought through what would happen in, say, Chicago, if we disarmed the police.

Eastmond was followed by two children with chronic health problems, both of whom have apparently been led to believe that if Kavanaugh is confirmed, they will be banned from seeking treatment for their conditions and forced to breathe dirty air. Hunter Lechance, a 15-year-old asthma sufferer, warned that if Kavanaugh is confirmed it would mean "more air pollution, more asthma attacks, and more premature deaths for the millions of Americans unfortunate enough to be afflicted with asthma like me."

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/desperate-democrats-resort-to-calling-children-to-testify-against-kavanaugh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Desperate Democrats Trot Out Children to Testify Against Kavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 10:12:40 pm »
Political pedophilia is at the heart of the leftist modus operandi.
The Republic is lost.