Author Topic: GOP senator says he 'regularly' considers leaving Republican Party  (Read 65671 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: GOP senator says he 'regularly' considers leaving Republican Party
« Reply #825 on: September 16, 2018, 09:54:15 pm »
The hell you say. What you have done to your BROTHERS right on this thread is unconscionable, and not uncommon since you have ventured into this subject. Read your own damn words and see how much projecting is going on.

Like I said, I AM DONE.
@Quix  and @the_doc  both.

Call me when all this crap finally resolves and maybe we can reconcile somehow. Otherwise, Leave me the hell alone.

//END

It is a fascinating tactic being used here, when Christians condemn other Christians for not agreeing that morality and integrity no longer matter in our leaders, for not changing standards that any Bible believing Christian believed wholeheartedly before now.

I am in the group whose integrity is being questioned BY CHRISTIANS because I still believe in integrity.

And we wonder why the country is in such a mess....   **nononono*

@roamer_1
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #826 on: September 16, 2018, 10:00:16 pm »
It is a fascinating tactic being used here, when Christians condemn other Christians for not agreeing that morality and integrity no longer matter in our leaders, for not changing standards that any Bible believing Christian believed wholeheartedly before now.

I am in the group whose integrity is being questioned BY CHRISTIANS because I still believe in integrity.

@roamer_1

We're condemning the suffocating sanctimony.  We're sick and damned tired of the virtue signaling...suggesting that your rigidness is solid ground...a hill worth dying upon.

...all because you cannot force yourself to admit that we're so GD lucky to have this man guiding/leading the nation.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #827 on: September 16, 2018, 10:00:48 pm »

@roamer_1

It boggles me, @musiclady , it really does. I have not changed - Not a whit. I stand on the very same ground I have always stood upon.  :shrug:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #828 on: September 16, 2018, 10:02:24 pm »
It boggles me, @musiclady , it really does. I have not changed - Not a whit. I stand on the very same ground I have always stood upon.  :shrug:

@roamer_1

A lot of us have...and that's what I think riles some of us here the most when we get branded as closet democrats...Hillary supporters and worse.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #829 on: September 16, 2018, 10:03:43 pm »

We're condemning the suffocating sanctimony.  We're sick and damned tired of the virtue signaling...suggesting that your rigidness is solid ground...a hill worth dying upon.

...all because you cannot force yourself to admit that we're so GD lucky to have this man guiding/leading the nation.

There's more damnable liberal-speak.

Virtue IS the only hill worth dying on. Without integrity there is no truth. You will not like where that ends up.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #830 on: September 16, 2018, 10:06:05 pm »
@roamer_1

A lot of us have...and that's what I think riles some of us here the most when we get branded as closet democrats...Hillary supporters and worse.

Ain't that the fact... and that by our 'betters' that have cast all principle aside.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #831 on: September 16, 2018, 10:19:39 pm »
We're sick and damned tired of the virtue signaling...

No.

What you are sick of and cannot stand, is virtue itself.

Unless it comes from the mouth of the man you have made your prince.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:20:20 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #832 on: September 16, 2018, 10:28:14 pm »

@roamer_1

I guess they would have to disagree with Billy Graham also.  He touches on that here:

https://billygraham.org/decision-magazine/june-2012/confusing-evil-with-good/

I am not concerned with Trumps past.  It was his lying on the campaign.  His lying about about the Cruz family making that story about Cruz and the women when it was him and the women.  The paying of hush money to keep secrets about who he is.  I don't think any of that was miraculous.

And it is now.  Depending on all of his past corrupt buddies to be his lawyers and people in his administration.  He isn't honest.  Well Manafort was convicted and Trump has to tweet about the good man he is.  All he is doing is sending a message to the corrupt government that bank fraud and inside trading isn't bad.  And there have been several politicians guilty and yes, many of them have been Democrats.  I posted a long list of crimes of politicians.  Trump was supposed to drain the swamp but he defends it.  That isn't God.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:32:31 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #833 on: September 16, 2018, 10:31:36 pm »
@jpsb

And you just put your finger on why they hate him. If not the Pope,maybe Jimmy Swaggart or Pat Robertson. Like Muslims wanting to live in Muslim nations under Islamic Law,they want to live in a Christian Nation ruled by Christian dictates.

Which means individual freedoms are the last thing they want. What they want is obedience.
Okay swami. I'm thinking of a number between zero and the national debt. What is it? I just want to see how good you really are at mind reading, because you're doing one hell of a lot of it here.

I have had good things to say about the good things Trump has done.

But I am not under the illusion that he is any Saint, or the "anointed of God", but rather a human who puts his pants on from the big end like everyone else. It is no less annoying for people to whip  out the worship bit on Trump than it was to have pictures of Obama with a halo. All bullshit to me.

We'll see what he gets done. Like every POTUS, his final grades will be in retrospect. Still, keep it legal, Constitutional, and hang those Communist bastards, after a fair trial, of course.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #834 on: September 16, 2018, 10:33:09 pm »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline musiclady

« Reply #835 on: September 16, 2018, 10:37:05 pm »

Not one word you said here has even a modicum of truth in it.

Virtue is not "virtue signaling."  Expecting integrity of our leaders is not "sanctimony."

You're not sick of what we're actually doing.  You're just regurgitating the false accusation you've been making for more than two years.

Eventually, God willing, you'll get tired of it......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Quix

« Reply #836 on: September 16, 2018, 10:39:02 pm »
No.

What you are sick of and cannot stand, is virtue itself.

Unless it comes from the mouth of the man you have made your prince.

I don't think that describes @DCPatriot  at all.

Sigh.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #837 on: September 16, 2018, 10:42:47 pm »

Fitting skepticism is one thing.

Haughty, hostile, prissy, Pharisaical self-righteous-fierce-judgmentalism because another Christian doesn't meet your criteria of righteousness is something different.

It is enough for me that he has been under a high quality discipleship mentoring program for 10 years or so. And, I've seen his humility deepen even just in the last year or so.

Uhhhh,

1. Mark Taylor began having prophetic things from The Lord about Trump a year or 2 before Trump ran. Kim Clement had similar messages from God several years before Trump ran. There is a smattering of other folks who had prophetic msgs from God about Trump's Presidency as many as 5, 10, 20 or more years ago.

The Bible says let a matter be established by 2-3 witnesses, IIRC.

I don't claim that Trump has been flawless in his public speaking etc. However, even on the issue of honesty--imho, he's several hundred percent more honest than the others in his role during my lifetime. Reagan might have been an exception, most of the time. Yet, Reagan was a globalist stooge, too. Not very honest, that.

Y'all seem to have assumed that your criteria of righteousness as you apply it to Trump is identical to God's criteria for Trump at this time. I don't see it that way.

I actually think you are more vulnerable to judgment from God for working against His anointing of Trump than Trump is vulnerable to judgment about his sloppy speaking habits.

I've never known a President to be so meticulous about keeping his campaign promises. No one else comes close. Even the next 5 closest combined would not match Trump on that score.

Some folks claim that Trump everything that Trump has said publicly has proven true. I don't know. I haven't checked such things out.

I just know his character; that he's a work in progress like all of us; that he has a heart for God (wants to be known as the most praying President) and a heart for the hurting, poor, marginal in society and a heart for The Republic. I know he gave up a lot for a thankless job with constant danger of being killed (at least 12 major assassination attempts so far--including a missile fired toward AF1).

I don't have any trouble giving him my full support. imho, anyone who doesn't give him their full support is working against what God is doing with him.

Compared with literal witch Shrillery, there is NO COMPARISON on morals or honesty etc. We elected a President, anyway--not a pure-as-the-driven-snow preacher--though I don't know any preachers like that, either.

I don't believe a lot of the noise about Trump's ancient history. Even if true, his earnestly working to walk every closer to God the last 10 years as attested to by those who have been praying weekly with him and helping disciple him are far more trustworthy and far more accurate about who Trump is currently.

If folks tacked you to your sins from earlier in your life--I gather you'd be delighted?

I think you are pharisaic-ally arrogantly assuming a ton of stuff.

1. I think Trump prefers to take people at face value until they prove otherwise. You are assuming he knows everything about someone & their history. Nonsense.

2. I still pray for The Lord to bless him with more and more humility. Some of his trumpeting his own success etc. are earnest efforts to get folks on board against the treasonous DIMRATS. I would still prefer that others in the admin did that but I can accept Trump doing it without consigning him to hell for doing it.

God have mercy. May God speak to you very clearly about how off the rails you are on such scores. Your postings demonstrate to me you seem to have very little clue about the huge task Trump has taken on and the intensity of the evils involved.

But go ahead and throw rocks at him. We'll see how God responds to you regarding that habit.

Walking closer to God the last ten years?  Is anyone fact checking this stuff?  I remember Trump saying he doesn't need forgiveness.  I don't care how many spiritual advisors he has that is wrong.  They all know it.  If people were perfect they would not need forgiveness.  There aren't any.  And his statement that his favorite verse is eye for an eye.  Come on.

Well Quix I have come to the conclusion that there is not enough foil on the face of the earth for Qanon.  What really caught my eye was assassination attempts.  Really?  Wouldn't we all have known?

Had there been assassination attempts it would have been covered in the news not something they found on the Qannon reddit pipeline.  Anyway that story at least the one that you mentioned has been debunked.

All of what Qanon has to say about Trump and prophesies is nothing short of what they made up in their own minds and posted on reddit.  That is why they call it conspiracy theory.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/21461/lets-talk-about-that-mysterious-rocket-launch-over-whidbey-island-photo-from-washington

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/whidbey-island-missile-air-force-one/

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:54:59 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Quix

« Reply #838 on: September 16, 2018, 10:52:17 pm »
There's more damnable liberal-speak.

Virtue IS the only hill worth dying on. Without integrity there is no truth. You will not like where that ends up.

Without integrity is no truth.

Plenty of truth in that.

However, the deceptive seduction is that integrity filled behavior MAKES us righteous.

From there it is a short jump to ranking ourselves and others on a scale of righteousness/integrity.

THAT is UNBiblical, seductive, pernicious, self-righteous, hypocritical, Pharisaical, . . . hostile to the teachings and lives of Christ and Paul.

THAT is part and parcel akin to the haughtiness toward Trump on this thread.

Christ fiercely castigated the Pharisee who prayed, "Lord, God, I thank you that I'm not like this {low integrity} Publican over there."

The Publican prayed "Lord, God, be merciful to me a sinner."

Program a computer 100% objectively to analyze the posts on this thread. Which sentences do you think the computer would identify as closest to the attitude and spirit of the Pharisee's prayer?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:53:10 pm by Quix »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #839 on: September 16, 2018, 10:55:37 pm »

Plenty of truth in that.

However, the deceptive seduction is that integrity filled behavior MAKES us righteous.

From there it is a short jump to ranking ourselves and others on a scale of righteousness/integrity.

THAT is UNBiblical, seductive, pernicious, self-righteous, hypocritical, Pharisaical, . . . hostile to the teachings and lives of Christ and Paul.

Christ fiercely castigated the Pharisee who prayed, "Lord, God, I thank you that I'm not like this {low integrity} Publican over there."

Program a computer 100% objectively to analyze the posts on this thread. Which sentences do you think the computer would identify as closest to the attitude and spirit of the Pharisee's prayer?

Physician, heal thyself.

Online DB

« Reply #840 on: September 16, 2018, 10:56:58 pm »

Plenty of truth in that.

Lying is lying. No amount of twisting that around is going to change that. Calling evil good is the basis of all the disagreement here. And who is it justifying evil as good here?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #841 on: September 16, 2018, 10:59:12 pm »
I don't think that describes @DCPatriot  at all.

Sigh.

Thanks, @Quix
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Quix

« Reply #842 on: September 16, 2018, 11:01:03 pm »
Thanks, @Quix

You are quite welcome and worth it. imho, part of my integrity is telling it like it is--at least as I perceive, experience & understand it.

LOL. Sigh.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #843 on: September 16, 2018, 11:07:12 pm »

Plenty of truth in that.

Oh, OK but I don't want to hear you say anything about those dimrats anymore.  If we are going to talk about integrity it has to be equally applied.  You can't say that I should not judge Trump or any of his thug friends, appointments and lawyers.  Any of the polticians he supports and they fall short in righteousness.  It appears the swamp is deep and wide from right to left.

Executive branch[edit]
General David Petraeus (R)[2] Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. On April 23, 2015, a federal judge sentenced Petraeus to two years' probation plus a fine of $100,000 for providing classified information to Lieutenant Colonel Paula Broadwell.(2015)[3]

Legislative branch[edit]
Steve Stockman (R-TX) was convicted of fraud. (2018)[4]
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)[5] was convicted of sending sexually explicit photos of himself to a 15-year-old girl and was made to sign the sexual offenders register. (2017)[6]
Corrine Brown (D-FL) was convicted on 18 felony counts of wire and tax fraud, conspiracy, lying to federal investigators, and other corruption charges. (2017)[7][8]
Chaka Fattah (D-PA) was convicted on 23 counts of racketeering, fraud, and other corruption charges. (2016)[9]
Dennis Hastert (R-IL) Speaker of the United States House of Representatives pleaded guilty in court for illegally structuring bank transactions related to payment of $3.5 million to quash allegations of sexual misconduct with a student when he was a high school teacher and coach decades ago.[10] (2016)
Michael Grimm (R-NY) pleaded guilty of felony tax evasion. This was the fourth count in a 20-count indictment brought against him for improper use of campaign funds. The guilty plea had a maximum sentence of three years; he was sentenced to eight months in prison. (2015)[11][12]
Trey Radel (R-FL) was convicted of possession of cocaine in November 2013. As a first-time offender, he was sentenced to one year probation and fined $250. Radel announced he would take a leave of absence, but did not resign. Later, under pressure from a number of Republican leaders, he announced through a spokesperson that he would resign. (2013)[13][14][15]
Rick Renzi (R-AZ) was found guilty on 17 of 32 counts against him June 12, 2013, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators. (2013)[16]
Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL) pleaded guilty February 20, 2013, to one count of wire and mail fraud in connection with his misuse of $750,000 in campaign funds. Jackson was sentenced to two and one-half years' imprisonment. (2013)[17]
Laura Richardson (D-CA) was found guilty on seven counts of violating US House rules by improperly using her staff to campaign for her, destroying the evidence and tampering with witness testimony. The House Ethics Committee ordered Richardson to pay a fine of $10,000. (2012)[18][19]

Judicial branch[edit]
Mark E. Fuller (R) U.S. District Judge was found guilty of domestic violence and sentenced to 24 weeks of family and domestic training and forced to resign his position. (2015)[20][21][22]

2001–2009 (George W. Bush (R) presidency)[edit]

Executive branch[edit]
Scott Bloch (R) United States Special Counsel. pleaded guilty to criminal contempt of Congress for "willfully and unlawfully withholding pertinent information from a House Committee investigating his decision to have several government computers wiped ..."[23][24] Bloch was sentenced to one day in jail and two years' probation, and also ordered him to pay a $5000 fine and perform 200 hours of community service. (2013) [25]
David Safavian (R) Administrator for the Office of Management and Budget[26][27][28] He was found guilty of blocking justice and lying,[29] and sentenced to 18 months. (2008)[30][31]
Lewis Libby (R) Chief of Staff to Vice President Dick Cheney (R). 'Scooter' was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice in the Plame Affair on March 6, 2007 and was sentenced to 30 months in prison and fined $250,000. His sentence was commuted by George W. Bush (R) on July 1, 2007. (2007)[32] Libby was pardoned by President Donald J. Trump on April 13, 2018. [33]
Lester Crawford (R) Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, pleaded guilty to conflict of interest and received 3 years suspended sentence and fined $90,000. (2006) [34]
Claude Allen (R) Director of the Domestic Policy Council, was arrested for a series of felony thefts in retail stores. He was convicted on one count (2006).[35]

Legislative branch[edit]
William J. Jefferson (D-LA) was charged in August 2005 after the FBI seized $90,000 in cash from his home freezer. He was re-elected to the House in 2006, but lost in 2008. He was convicted November 13, 2009, of 11 counts of bribery and sentenced to 13 years in prison. (2009)[36] Jefferson's Chief of Staff Brett Pfeffer, was sentenced to 84 months for bribery. (2006) [37]
Jack Abramoff CNMI scandal involves the efforts of Abramoff to influence Congressional action concerning U.S. immigration and minimum wage laws. See Executive branch convictions. Congressmen convicted in the Abramoff scandal include:
1.Bob Ney (R-OH) pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements as a result of his receiving trips from Abramoff in exchange for legislative favors. Ney received 30 months in prison. (2007)[38]
Duke Cunningham (R-CA) pleaded guilty November 28, 2005, to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion in what came to be called the Cunningham scandal and was sentenced to over eight years in prison. (2005)[39]
Frank Ballance (D-NC) admitted to federal charges of money laundering and mail fraud in October 2005 and was sentenced to four years in prison. (2005)[40]
Bill Janklow (R-SD) was convicted of second-degree manslaughter for running a stop sign and killing a motorcyclist. Resigned from the House and given 100 days in the county jail and three years probation. (2003)[41]
Jim Traficant (D-OH) was found guilty on ten felony counts of financial corruption, sentenced to eight years in prison and expelled from the House of Representatives. (2002) [42]

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=List+of+crimes+committed+by+&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=list+of+crimes+committed+by+members+of+congress&gs_l=hp..0.0l3.0.0.0.10421307...........0.V1pg8ai55Ro

Offline Quix

« Reply #844 on: September 16, 2018, 11:09:14 pm »
Ain't that the fact... and that by our 'betters' that have cast all principle aside.

and that by our 'betters' that have cast all principle aside. . . .

ACCORDING TO YOUR most exalted, paragon, pristine, omniscient Pharisaical JUDGMENT!

IF and when God comes down in a burning bush declaring that your JUDGMENT is the only judgment that counts in this situation, I'll give it more weight.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #845 on: September 16, 2018, 11:10:16 pm »
@Quix

Memory is so fickle, which is why I made this post:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,233460.msg1133690.html#msg1133690

If you missed it back when, it is a list of promises made during the campaign, compiled in the day.

Many of the most important promises remain unfulfilled, notably, Hillary in irons, the wall, and the repeal of the ACA, which were signature promises.
While some good has been done, it's like going to a soiree and having some fun, but not getting to dance with your date.  Those were, credibly, the promises he rode into office. Lets see if he makes good on them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #846 on: September 16, 2018, 11:13:35 pm »
Oh, OK but I don't want to hear you say anything about those dimrats anymore.  If we are going to talk about integrity it has to be equally applied.  You can't say that I should not judge Trump or any of his thug friends, appointments and lawyers.  Any of the polticians he supports and they fall short in righteousness.  It appears the swamp is deep and wide from right to left.

THAT'S part of my main point . . . that y'all are NOT applying your prissy, narrow, rigid, haughty, .... 'integrity' judgment anywhere close to equally, even-handedly to Trump.

When you have helped insure all the baby child rapists sacrificing them to satan get their just punishment, etc. etc. etc., THEN it might be time to rant pontifically about the one working so hard to put such people off the streets and in prison.

I could somewhat understand your fiercely, reflexively going for the jugular of a baby rapist cannibal.

Your rage against one of the MOST clean living, higher integrity major big businessmen in NYC is . . . somewhat off the wall.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:18:02 pm by Quix »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #847 on: September 16, 2018, 11:14:17 pm »

ACCORDING TO YOUR most exalted, paragon, pristine, omniscient Pharisaical JUDGMENT!

IF and when God comes down in a burning bush declaring that your JUDGMENT is the only judgment that counts in this situation, I'll give it more weight.

No, @Quix - According to the Principles of Conservatism. Name a single ONE that is found in Tumpy's administration, without fail.

You cannot.

Like I said, leave me be. Whatever is left between us is shred even further by your every post.

Online DB

« Reply #848 on: September 16, 2018, 11:14:48 pm »

You've put your faith in Trump publicly. You claim he was put there by God and is doing God's work. Somehow Obama wasn't though...

Time will reveal who was the fool is here soon enough.

I'll wait.

Offline Quix

« Reply #849 on: September 16, 2018, 11:25:39 pm »
@Quix

Memory is so fickle, which is why I made this post:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,233460.msg1133690.html#msg1133690

If you missed it back when, it is a list of promises made during the campaign, compiled in the day.

Many of the most important promises remain unfulfilled, notably, Hillary in irons, the wall, and the repeal of the ACA, which were signature promises.

While some good has been done, it's like going to a soiree and having some fun, but not getting to dance with your date.  Those were, credibly, the promises he rode into office. Lets see if he makes good on them.

Sorry, Joe, but I thought you were wiser than that. Have you even attempted to scan the SCOPE of the tasks Trump has laid out for him in dealing with the long list of evils in the major institutions of the USA?

I say a HUGE BIG LOT MORE than "some good has been done."

About 10,000 children freed from sex slavery is a YUGE LOT! Particularly to those children and their parents.

Dozens of corrupt congress critters resigning and promising to not return to avoid prosecution is a YUGE THING NEVER BEFORE ACHIEVED by any/all the other Presidents combined.

One could go on.

ONE of those 'to do' items would require a lesser person to consume all their waking time and energies coping with the huge task.

And he has a long list--just the TYPES of evil to deal with; or the SPHERES needing cleaning--all are mind boggling.

On top of that, he has to do it with at least one hand tied behind his back and a 24/7/365 fiercely satanic onslaught from the MSM!