Author Topic: Kamala Harris Dismisses Kavanaugh’s Pocket Constitution: ‘That Book You Carry’  (Read 700 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Democratic Senator Kamala Harris referred to SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s pocket Constitution as “that book you carry” on Thursday.

Harris was listing what she believes to be unenumerated rights that are not explicitly listed in the U.S. Constitution and asked Kavanaugh which ones he would get rid of.

“I’m gonna ask you about unenumerated rights,” Harris said. “‘Unenumerated rights’ is a phrase that lawyers use but I wanna make clear what we’re talking about. It means rights that are protected by the Constitution even though they’re not specifically mentioned by the Constitution.”

“So they’re not in that book that you carry,” she said derisively.

Kavanaugh replied to Harris’ assertion with a smile.

“The Constitution — it is in the book that I carry,” Kavanaugh retorted. “The Constitution protects unenumerated rights, that’s what the Supreme Court has said.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/07/kamala-harris-dismisses-kavanaughs-pocket-constitution/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=engagement
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Her caustic style, will appeal to militant blacks, SJWs, Antifa, but NOT generally to idle America.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

That will make a fun ad when this dud runs for President.

Offline mrclose

That will make a fun ad when this dud runs for President.
@Frank Cannon

Kamala Harris!
Mom is Indian (Tamil Nadu, India) Dad is Jamaican.

Just sayin. 888mouth
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Frank Cannon

Kamala Harris!
Mom is Indian (Tamil Nadu, India) Dad is Jamaican.

Just sayin. 888mouth

Cool rat 2020 ticket.  A milk dud and a zebra.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Her caustic style, will appeal to militant blacks, SJWs, Antifa, but NOT generally to idle America.

Kamala Harris’ a-hole style will get her nominated with today’s rat base. Then they’ll count on systemic corruption to carry her over the finish line.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:54:56 pm by skeeter »

Offline Hoodat

Her substance will appeal to anyone who hates the Constitution (i.e. liberals).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Symptomatic of California's face.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She's dumber than 2 boxes full.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com