Author Topic: REPORTED REASON NIKE MADE DEAL With Kaepernick Revealed…Does This Make Sense?  (Read 761 times)

rangerrebew

REPORTED REASON NIKE MADE DEAL With Kaepernick Revealed…Does This Make Sense?
Sep 5, 2018

TMZ is reporting that the reason Nike used Kaepernick in their new controversial ad is because most of their customers are in urban areas. It’s also being reported that most of Nike’s customers are in foreign countries.

If these reports are true then that would mean the Americans living everywhere but in urban areas might think twice before supporting a company that clearly doesn’t support them. It’s hard to believe that Nike isn’t supported by the average ‘Deplorable’ American living in the suburbs except for the fact that the only people looking up to Kaepernick are people who have only supported groups like “Black Lives Matter”. Both a sham…

https://100percentfedup.com/reported-reason-nike-made-deal-with-kaepernick-revealed-does-this-make-sense/

rangerrebew

With this kind of stupidity by Nike, they could have used Aaron Hernandez and probably wouldn't have seen the kinds of losses they have been hit by. :whistle:

Offline Slide Rule

The reason is simple. Nike is not headed by Capitalists.

Marzism, Communism, Progressive isms have short runs.
Expect a fire sale to go along with the sneaker fires.

:)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 12:20:47 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
TMZ is reporting that the reason Nike used Kaepernick in their new controversial ad is ... that most of Nike’s customers are in foreign countries.

So, anti-Americanism sells?  Good to know.

Offline Frank Cannon

TMZ is reporting that the reason Nike used Kaepernick in their new controversial ad is because most of their customers are in urban areas.

Got drug into a Nike outlet for back to school shopping. I can tell you that this statement is true. Thought I was back at work in the ghetto.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
TMZ is reporting that the reason Nike used Kaepernick in their new controversial ad is because most of their customers are in urban areas.

Got drug into a Nike outlet for back to school shopping. I can tell you that this statement is true. Thought I was back at work in the ghetto.

You scoping out a future wife.  Roy Moore style.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Just ask McDonald's how targeting the ghetto crowd worked out for them.

Offline dfwgator

Offline goatprairie

I'm totally down with that.  What is it?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 12:58:47 am by goatprairie »

Offline Applewood

Just ask McDonald's how targeting the ghetto crowd worked out for them.

Or ask Penneys how catering to perverts worked out for them. 

I think the rest of us decent, law-abiding, patriotic, straight people still have the "power of the purse" (or "wallet") and we can use that power to make the good businesses and destroy those which advocate values that are not in line with our own.

Offline goodwithagun

I agree. I teach in an urban school and my students bitch about my requirements: notebook, composition book, folder, pencils. Moms call and complain. Their footwear? A hell of a lot more expensive than mine and my kids. At the same time, I’m looked down upon by them when they see pics of my kids on vacation on my desk. I’m a rich white bitch because we spend two weeks at the beach. To them, comparison shopping and buying off season/on clearance for disposable items is a sin. A mortal sin. The kids walk around like penguins the first week of school because they “don’t wanna crease my shoes.” Yet spending money on a vacation that provides many cultural experiences for my kids and widens their knowledge of the world is so white.
I stand with Roosgirl.