Author Topic: Psychiatrist: Trump admin officials contacted me because president was ‘scaring’ them  (Read 2050 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psychiatrist: Trump admin officials contacted me because president was ‘scaring’ them
By Justin Wise - 09/06/18 07:11 PM EDT

Officials from the Trump administration reportedly contacted a Yale University psychiatrist last year because President Trump was "scaring" them.

Dr. Bandy Lee told Salon and The New York Daily News on Thursday that two White House officials flagged Trump's behavior last October.

"[They] said that Trump was 'scaring' them, that he was 'unraveling," Lee, who wrote the book, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President,” told Salon.

"Not wishing to confuse the role I chose, as an educator of the public, and a potential treatment role, I referred them to the local emergency room without inquiring much further," Lee added to Salon.

Lee also wrote an op-ed declaring that Trump is a "dangerous leader."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/405476-psychiatrist-trump-admin-officials-contacted-me-because-president-was
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yale? Who the f**k would go to Yale for any kind of confirmation?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I thought this idiot had already sung her song. I guess not.

Her profession itself SHOULD have disappeared in 1945 when we liberated Hitler's camps to witness its evil.

And it's not like I expect certain parties to read it before exuding yet another pained gasp of "Well, I Never" but here we go again.

https://psychroaches.blogspot.com/search/label/Men%20Behind%20Hitler
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yale? Who the f**k would go to Yale for any kind of confirmation?

And who the f**k would believe 20 and 7 psychiatrists baked in a...."42"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fantom

So, regressive leftist/democrats can't handle being around an Alpha male..... go figure.

SAFFFEEE SPAAACCCEEE.... they need.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline roamer_1

So, regressive leftist/democrats can't handle being around an Alpha male..... go figure.

LOL! 'Alpha male'... Now THAT's funny.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Bandy Lee is a Lib activist and doesn't even have a license to practice.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I bet they pissed their undergarments! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Two things:  Salon and wrote a book.  Unbelievable. Serious.  Don't believe it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump is a man, who is acting like a man. He doesn't have a ponytail. He doesn't have grotesque earrings. He doesn't have tattoos all over everything, he doesn't drink double foam mocha lattes,
that all means...

HE MUST BE CRAZY!!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fantom

LOL! 'Alpha male'... Now THAT's funny.

@roamer_1

There is no question on that point.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

There is no question on that point.

Well, you are right about that - But not the way you think.

Offline Fantom

Well, you are right about that - But not the way you think.

You are wrong on that roamer.

Frederick Douglass

Offline roamer_1

You are wrong on that roamer.

No, I am not. He ain't a man. He ain't half a man, not to mention an alpha male.

Offline Fantom

No, I am not. He ain't a man. He ain't half a man, not to mention an alpha male.

And that there folks, is a case of unreasoning.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
LOL. Bandy Lee is a Lib activist and doesn't even have a license to practice.

Yep.  I guess she didn't want her 15 minutes to be over just yet.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yep.  I guess she didn't want her 15 minutes to be over just yet.

I feel that all of this shit is choreographed just like the nonsense at the Senate hearings this week. The Rats saw the future with the FL Primary and it didn't look good so they are coordinating all this Trump Is Nuts nonsense using Woodstein's new book as the springboard. It's all they got left to try and change momentum. It will fail.

Offline roamer_1

Alright @Fantom , I'll bite... What is it that defines him as an 'alpha male'?

Offline Fantom

Alright @Fantom , I'll bite... What is it that defines him as an 'alpha male'?

Well, one could say President..but then we have betas...obama,Dubya.

One could say , kicking 17 republicans asses... to win the Presidency... that is a first. Including kicking my mans ass..Ted.

Then there is the fact that President Trump is winning.... in the face of all opposition... on all fronts. Not many betas do that...jus' sayin'.

Frederick Douglass

Offline aligncare

Comical and patently obvious these incessant media hit pieces are designed to damage Trump in any way they can. It’s not working. I’m bored with the Trump is mentally unbalanced schtick. They need some new material.

Offline roamer_1

One could say , kicking 17 republicans asses... to win the Presidency... that is a first. Including kicking my mans ass..Ted.

@Fantom
Through scandalous lies. No honor there.

Then there is the fact that President Trump is winning.... in the face of all opposition... on all fronts. Not many betas do that...jus' sayin'.

Winning what?

If many think like you do wrt general manhood, that is more dangerous than anything.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Comical and patently obvious these incessant media hit pieces are designed to damage Trump in any way they can. It’s not working. I’m bored with the Trump is mentally unbalanced schtick. They need some new material.

The NT'rs lap it up tho. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
In my world. I will agree with you, @roamer_1. In my world, he wouldn't have the sense to pour the piss out of his boot in the morning. In his realm, he knows how to piss in a boot.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

In my world. I will agree with you, @roamer_1. In my world, he wouldn't have the sense to pour the piss out of his boot in the morning. In his realm, he knows how to piss in a boot.

LOL!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

@Fantom

Get a load of this pic of these Bandy Lee clowns marching against crazy Trump.

https://psychroaches.blogspot.com/search?q=bandy+lee

And Trump's the guy lacking Alpha?

:laughingdog:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com