Author Topic: Kamala Harris Suggested Kavanaugh Spoke To Trump's Law Firm About Mueller. She Was Lying, Of Course.  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ByBen Shapiro
@benshapiro
September 6, 2018

On Wednesday, Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) attempted to grab the 2020 Democratic presidential limelight by launching into an attack on Judge Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s latest pick for the Supreme Court. She essentially accused Kavanaugh of stonewalling on whether he had spoken with President Trump’s law firm about the Robert Mueller investigation. Kavanaugh correctly said he didn’t know what she was talking about, and also said he didn’t know every lawyer at Kasowitz Benson Torres – a law firm with nearly 300 attorneys. That didn’t stop Harris, who grandstanded for nearly 10 minutes, to the wild applause of the media. The video has been viewed tens of millions of times on Twitter.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/35553/kamala-harris-suggested-kavanaugh-spoke-trumps-law-ben-shapiro
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@The Ghost

We got 'im now! 

:MiniGun:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

We got 'im now! 

:MiniGun:

She saw Booker pulled ahead of her in the 2020 presidential Rat preference poll yesterday.  Karmello saw that and knew she needed to up her game.

Yep they got him now!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She saw Booker pulled ahead of her in the 2020 presidential Rat preference poll yesterday.  Karmello saw that and knew she needed to up her game.

Yep they got him now!

I didn't think it was possible to find a bigger idiot than Boxer but the Californiacrats did themselves proud with Kamala.

! No longer available
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline LMAO

Whether she is lying or not doesn't matter. She was just entertaining her base
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Whether she is lying or not doesn't matter. She was just entertaining her base

She appears to be very, very ambitious, willing to say anything and vicious.