Author Topic: Exclusive: Trump's nightmare: "The snakes are everywhere"  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Trump's nightmare: "The snakes are everywhere"
« on: September 06, 2018, 04:35:18 pm »
Jonathan Swan, Mike Allen6 hours ago
Exclusive: Trump's nightmare: "The snakes are everywhere"

President Trump is not just seething about Bob Woodward. He’s deeply suspicious of much of the government he oversees — from the hordes of folks inside agencies, right up to some of the senior-most political appointees and even some handpicked aides inside his own White House, officials tell Axios.

The big picture: He should be paranoid. In the hours after the New York Times published the anonymous Op-Ed from "a senior official in the Trump administration" trashing the president ("I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration"), two senior administration officials reached out to Axios to say the author stole the words right out of their mouths.

"I find the reaction to the NYT op-ed fascinating — that people seem so shocked that there is a resistance from the inside," one senior official said. "A lot of us [were] wishing we’d been the writer, I suspect ... I hope he [Trump] knows — maybe he does? — that there are dozens and dozens of us."

more
https://www.axios.com/trump-administration-white-house-leaks-a5a82efa-d6c8-4209-b616-80f1422eb36c.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Exclusive: Trump's nightmare: "The snakes are everywhere"
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 04:40:31 pm »

They've moved on from 'chaotic' and 'furious' to 'paranoid.' It's a condition they wish to create. To Nixonate him.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 04:41:08 pm »
Woodward picked the wrong style for his novel - it should be in comic book format.

Trump could've been Thanos or the Orange Goblin.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 04:42:46 pm by skeeter »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 04:52:31 pm »
They've moved on from 'chaotic' and 'furious' to 'paranoid.' It's a condition they wish to create. To Nixonate him.

Did you ever work in a big office?  I have and there are always creeps grousing around the water cooler about the boss.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 05:02:15 pm »
Did you ever work in a big office?  I have and there are always creeps grousing around the water cooler about the boss.

Our government doesn't have bosses.  At least not when it's functioning correctly.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 05:34:38 pm »
Our government doesn't have bosses.  At least not when it's functioning correctly.

888high58888
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 06:06:41 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 06:11:24 pm »
Well, low hanging fruit and all...

000hehehehe

True enough!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.