Author Topic: WATCH: Eyewitness says Kavanaugh Protesters Were “Handed Cash” And INSTRUCTED How To Protest  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Eyewitness says Kavanaugh Protesters Were “Handed Cash” And INSTRUCTED How To Protest
September 5, 2018 Chuck Callesto

A video that is now making its rounds via social media has uncovered some disturbing claims about yesterdays Protest at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. The witness paints a very clear picture of a very organized effort to disrupt the official hearing.

The video posted to twitter by Red Nation Rising included this description:

Not only were the Democrats in the Senate organized, the protestors who over ran the public ticket line were also organized. The demonstrators were PAID “With a Literal Bag of Cash” by anti-Trump groups as eye witnesses can account for.

Watch:

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/eyewitness-kavanaugh-protesters-handed-cash-instructed-how-to-protest/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 10:28:36 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Report Alleges “Handmaid’s Tale” Protesters at Kavanaugh Hearing Were Antifa
Steven Ahle  September 6, 2018

At the Kavanaugh hearing yesterday, there was a group dressed in Handmaid’s Tale Gowns. They were later exposed as being Antifa protesters from Washington DC.

Jack Posobiec ran into them later at a coffee shop when he recognized one of the protesters as the leader of Antifa DC, Lacy MacAuley. The good news is as they protest, wail and scream, it’s a foregone conclusion. Kavanaugh will be confirmed in time to join the court for the October session in which many rulings by liberal activist judges will be appealed. Then they can retreat to their safe space and have themselves a good cry.

“THIS IS THE WOMAN Leading the Handmaid’s Tale Protests at Kavanaugh Hearing – Antifa Chick Thrown Out of Trump Rally – “Go Home Commie!” (VIDEO)”

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/report-alleges-handmaids-tale-protesters-at-kavanaugh-hearing-were-antifa/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=General%20%22Mad%20Dog%22%20Mattis%20Takes%20Down%20Bob%20Woodward
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 10:32:06 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder how much Soros is paying this woman to pretend to be that stupid?

I followed the links to her web page,and my favorite post of hers there was of a poster showing a Unicorn (seriously) jumping over a prison wall,and the words "Abolish Prisons!" at the top.

Why is it that I think there are no prisons close to the gated community or exclusive apartment building where she lives that has a off-duty or retired NYCPD armed cop as the doorman?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What would have been awesome is if a bunch of conservative women would have walked up and stood behind them in burkas.
The Republic is lost.