Author Topic: Trump Lawyer Rudy Giuliani to Bob Woodward: Release the ‘Tapes’  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, called on Bob Woodward on Wednesday to release some of the hundreds of hours of “tapes” the veteran journalist said he made during his work on his new book, Fear: Trump in the White House. Giuliani tweeted earlier in the day that a passage in the book—in which Trump called him “a little baby that needed to be changed”—was a lie. “20 to 30 witnesses saw it and can say he or his source are liars,” Giuliani tweeted. “Most important for libel purposes, he never called me. Didn’t want to know truth.”

Asked by The Daily Beast about his tweet, Giuliani revised the numbers, claiming, while declining to name names, that “so far I have five eyewitnesses,” and that he has “10 to 15 to go.” Noticeably annoyed with the book and his cameos in it, Giuliani added: “I know [Woodward is] a D.C. god but he has a history of sloppy [journalism to] make money… I’m tired of it.” The former New York mayor called for the release, specifically, of the “ones talking about me”—of tapes of interviews said to have been made during the book’s research. “Let’s see what he has, or is he just a phony Washington icon?” Giuliani added.

Woodward did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

—Asawin Suebsaeng
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused