Author Topic: “Trump has been able to connect with teens in a way no president has before”  (Read 835 times)

Offline endicom

Don Surber
Sept. 4, 2018

Taylor Lorenz of Atlantic magazine had an eye-opening story a few days ago, "Trump Has Changed How Teens View the News. Young people can see the president’s tweets as jokes, but they still often share his negative feelings about the press."

Tweets are tactical. They get President Trump's agenda in the national conversation. Duh.

But Lorenz pointed out tweeting also is strategic.

Lorenz cited Coreco Ja'Quan Pearson, 16, of Evans High School in Grovetown, Georgia, who blogs at cjpearson.org.

More... https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/09/trump-has-been-able-to-connect-with.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Before the 2016 election, in a mall dollar store, 4 young guys behind me were whooping it up.

Conversation wasn't political till one of them asked me forcefully, and straight out of the blue;

"Yes, but how do You feel about Trump?"

So I told them, in 4 letter English, that I thought he was the best thing that had happened to the Rep Party in years.

Got a huge round of smiles, laughs, and agreements.

Made 4 friends.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

“Trump has been able to connect with teens in a way no president has before”

This is simply because Donald Trump is the finest President America has ever had.