Author Topic: It was a Political Rally: Entire Audience Applauded Meghan McCain’s Vicious Attack on President Trum  (Read 1261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It was a Political Rally: Entire Audience Applauded Meghan McCain’s Vicious Attack on President Trump (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft September 2, 2018

This was a political rally.

The entire crowd at John McCain’s funeral applauded his daughter’s biting attack against President Trump and his supporters.

The audience applauded Meghan McCain’s biting words yesterday, “America has no need to be made great again because America was always great.”

This is not something you see at funerals.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/it-was-a-political-rally-entire-trump-hating-audience-applauded-meghan-mccains-vicious-attack-against-president-trump-video/
This was a pep rally against Trump.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“America has no need to be made great again because America was always great” is not a "vicious attack" snowflake.  If this is Jim's reaction to one line in a 2 day event, I don't think he is going to handle the comming impeachment, convictions, and sentencings of the Trump Crime Family well.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Upon reflection, if Jim Hoft felt it necessary to defend President Trump, President Trump felt it three times as much, yet so far Trump has had the self control not to lash out against McCain's grieving daughter.  I didn't think he had that control, so applause to the President.

Offline bilo

It sure was. It wasn't just "the Meg" that made the veiled comments, don't forget bush and obama.

The establishment that conservatives have been fighting for a long time was on full display.

After Vietnam, what exactly did mccain do that warranted being treated like a head of state that saved the country. His last great act was voting thumbs down on a watered down obamacare repeal and then telling schumer "let's see Donald make America great now". He of course did this after campaigning for election with the promise he would absolutely vote to repeal obamacare.

Good riddance to a back stabbing liar. His family should be ashamed of themselves for enabling this small petty, vindictive, liar.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

It sure was. It wasn't just "the Meg" that made the veiled comments, don't forget bush and obama.

The establishment that conservatives have been fighting for a long time was on full display.

After Vietnam, what exactly did mccain do that warranted being treated like a head of state that saved the country. His last great act was voting thumbs down on a watered down obamacare repeal and then telling schumer "let's see Donald make America great now". He of course did this after campaigning for election with the promise he would absolutely vote to repeal obamacare.

Good riddance to a back stabbing liar. His family should be ashamed of themselves for enabling this small petty, vindictive, liar.

Did the Press even mention The Keating Five once the entire week?

Online libertybele

...and the focus has been on McCain and how his family and cronies gave the President of the United States of America the middle finger.  Despicable, classless and deplorable! What an absolutely negative message this sends the rest of the world; a liar and a backstabber gets more attention than our President.  They should be ashamed; but of course the liberal GOP establishment know no shame, just like the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

I've thought about that all week, but don't remember all the details. I never heard any mention of it by the media, or any of the details.

Offline bilo

...and the focus has been on McCain and how his family and cronies gave the President of the United States of America the middle finger.  Despicable, classless and deplorable! What an absolutely negative message this sends the rest of the world; a liar and a backstabber gets more attention than our President.  They should be ashamed; but of course the liberal GOP establishment know no shame, just like the DEMS.

Everything you posted is so true.

As I said early on there is no reason to not speak ill of the dead when it's clear the person was a back stabbing liar.

I think Trump has handled this about as well as he can and the establishment types who are slapping each other on the back celebrating how they really "got" Trump don't realize a great many of us are disgusted by this whole mess.

Offline dfwgator

Everything you posted is so true.

As I said early on there is no reason to not speak ill of the dead when it's clear the person was a back stabbing liar.

I think Trump has handled this about as well as he can and the establishment types who are slapping each other on the back celebrating how they really "got" Trump don't realize a great many of us are disgusted by this whole mess.

Exactly, most people outside of the nurturing bosom of The Beltway, are appalled by all this.

Online Hoodat

The audience applauded Meghan McCain’s biting words yesterday, “America has no need to be made great again because America was always great.”

But . . . but . . . but Andrew Cuomo said that America was never that great.  I wish these libs would make up their minds.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

I've thought about that all week, but don't remember all the details. I never heard any mention of it by the media, or any of the details.

Funny. Crazy Johnnie thought it was important when he was skating on felony charges....

Online libertybele

But . . . but . . . but Andrew Cuomo said that America was never that great.  I wish these libs would make up their minds.

Silly you!  They have made up their minds.  Issues only apply to the liberal loonies and GOPe when they need to; otherwise it's Trump's fault.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How about mentioning McCain's first wife and mother of three of his children? I guess that story wouldn't fit into the false adulation meme.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 10:19:36 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

It's interesting that McCain managed to offend even when he was dead ... through his daughter's comments.  She's looking horrible, by the way.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online kevindavis007

A lot of snowflakes here.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline skeeter

A lot of snowflakes here.

I guess class and decorum are only missed at Trump rallies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The base of the American Left is confused. Only several months ago they were herded into believing that McCain was the embodiment of Satan himself. Now, these same people are being told to love, adore, and worship him, because John McCain was the son of God.

I've been on some websites were the average Leftist, not in D.C., is suffering from dogma whiplash. They don't know what the hell is going on or which way is up anymore. They are completely disoriented by the current McCain worship going on in the media and in Washington D.C.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

It's interesting that McCain managed to offend even when he was dead ... through his daughter's comments.  She's looking horrible, by the way.

As I said to my wife, "she got her 15 minutes of fame and now will fade away". She can no longer claim to be a conservative and "moderate" Pubs don't tend to be in demand except when Rats need them for cover. All they did was remind the country that the establishment consider themselves to be better and wiser than us, whom they consider to be deplorables. All they want is for us to sit down, shut up, and do as we are told.

Offline bilo

The base of the American Left is confused. Only several months ago they were herded into believing that McCain was the embodiment of Satan himself. Now, these same people are being told to love, adore, and worship him, because John McCain was the son of God.

I've been on some websites were the average Leftist, not in D.C., is suffering from dogma whiplash. They don't know what the hell is going on or which way is up anymore. They are completely disoriented by the current McCain worship going on in the media and in Washington D.C.

Probably because they like to think of themselves as the outsiders fighting the evil insiders. They are to dumb to realize liberalism is bondage to govt control and the establishment "hero" worship of mccain was the govt insiders (establishment) telling the world the true outsiders should sit down and be quiet.

Offline Fantom

“America has no need to be made great again because America was always great” is not a "vicious attack" snowflake.  If this is Jim's reaction to one line in a 2 day event, I don't think he is going to handle the comming impeachment, convictions, and sentencings of the Trump Crime Family well.

LOL.... This is why it is appropriate to not give McStain any respect during his twenty funerals.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bilo

:amen:

After Vietnam, what exactly did mccain do that warranted being treated like a head of state that saved the country.

"Keating 5 Member"?

Voting to declare all MIA's in VN as KIA to normalize relations with his communist masters?

His last great act was voting thumbs down on a watered down obamacare repeal and then telling schumer "let's see Donald make America great now". He of course did this after campaigning for election with the promise he would absolutely vote to repeal obamacare.

Nobody can claim his treason wasn't consistent.

:amen:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Silly you!  They have made up their minds.  Issues only apply to the liberal loonies and GOPe when they need to; otherwise it's Trump's fault.

@libertybele

What does Mini-Mario know about America? He's lived  his whole life in NYC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How about mentioning McCain's first wife and mother of three of his children? I guess that story wouldn't fit into the false adulation meme.

@GtHawk

Just out of curiousity,were those children there,and allowed to sit with the political family?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Magatards are so dumb that they think that saying "America was always great" is now a horrible political offense. Good lord, what complete idiots.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Just out of curiousity,were those children there,and allowed to sit with the political family?
I did my best to avoid anything to with the mess except for here, but I do recall reading that all the children were there.