Author Topic: 'She's grieving': Lindsey Graham defends Meghan McCain's Trump-bashing at memorial for her father  (Read 4016 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are wrong.  I have never said I wished for the demise of the GOP.  I have said I can't vote for Trump and he is unequipped to lead.  Thanx for the meme in your defense of your Wellstone II arguement.

Upon reflection, and a night's sleep, I think we're in basic agreement here.  I think the GOP is a wet mess, and I have a whole tub of popcorn to watch what dumbassery is next.  And if Trump is the answer, it must be a stupid question...

That said, I don't see another vehicle handy, so I still hope somebody in there wises up quickly.  "You go to war with the army you have."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

...and I am repulsed by the disgusting display of hatred towards our current President! Hatred from the liberals, progressives leftists, MSM and RINO's because their Queen lost and their country club was disrupted.  They were hoping she would continue the demise and globalization of this country. Instead, we finally have a president who is leading this country more towards the right than we have been in the past decade. We have a President who has been unapologetic for the United States of America!  We have a President who is an American patriot.

The McCain's have had their funeral and buried a man whom some declare NOT a war hero and a terrible GOP Senator who often voted along with the leftist liberals. You didn't hear of them rising up, telling their stories, instead they respectfully afforded his family time to bury their departed loved one. Yet Johnny planned his own funeral and used his final days to snub our President and his family used his funeral to snub him as well. Quite frankly, the whole charade by the McCains was shameful and disgusting  He was given a funeral that most presidents aren't even afforded.  They clearly raised their middle fingers to conservatives and the GOP. Their liberalism and lack of patriotism and respect for this President and our country was on full display for all the world to see.  Wake up man!

McCain was laid to rest.  Closure for many.  One less RINO in Congress. Now, hopefully the truth about McCain and cronies will finally be told.

Well said!  Have you seen all the youtube videos of Vietnam military men, that had to suffer McStain! 

So many American military men died because of him.  Hundreds!   They loathe the man. They tell the real story. Very enlightening.  Very HOT, where McCain is now.   88devil

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is so appropriate that McCain would be a 'second backup' in his own funeral.

This whole thing was about Trump, who wasn't even there. He was playing golf while all of these nobodies, attempted to drag him into the funeral pyre HaHaHaHa Come on man, really? You think Trump is going to get involved in your nonsense?

No my man, this is all you. You have it. You got it. It is your baby, now let's see how you take care of it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

President Trump is the answer!  Promises made, promises kept.  Why people WANT a smooth, taking liar in office again, is beyond me.  Those people, have not seen all of his accomplishments.  They want president TRUMP to slow down, like its been for over 200 years.  I don't support that. He gets things done. People prefer to be lied to.  Sad.

magaredpill.com. 

Offline darroll

Some people still make fools out of themselves.......
by dying.