Author Topic: Too Funny: Obama Just Had A Street Named After Him – The Irony Is In The Location!  (Read 625 times)

rangerrebew

Too Funny: Obama Just Had A Street Named After Him – The Irony Is In The Location!
Daphne Moon   

Number 44, former President Obama, received the great ‘honor’ of having a street named after him the most fitting bit of information is the street that was selected. It’s deep in the heart of a tough area.

According to USA Today, it’s not the world famous Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills, but Los Angeles has approved a move to rename Rodeo Road of the Baldwin Hills-Crenshaw area for former President Barack Obama, Mayor Eric Garcetti announced in a tweet Tuesday.

“We’re thrilled that Angelenos and visitors will forever be reminded of the legacy of President @BarackObama when traveling across L.A.,” Garcetti tweeted after the city council voted in favor of naming the road Obama Blvd.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/too-funny-obama-just-had-a-street-named-after-him-the-irony-is-in-the-location/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
So, will this depress property values?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

At the corner of MLK Blvd. and Malcolm X Avenue?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Got lost fast and bad in Seattle. Of a sudden it resembled Souf Central.

Sho nuff, MLK Blvd.

FYI Salt Lake City as MLK Blvd. blocks from Caesar Chavez Blvd.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

Got lost fast and bad in Seattle. Of a sudden it resembled Souf Central.

Sho nuff, MLK Blvd.

FYI Salt Lake City as MLK Blvd. blocks from Caesar Chavez Blvd.

"Do you think these guys know The Commodores?"

! No longer available

Offline goatprairie

Seattle has a statue of Karl Marx in one of their parks. Maybe they can find room for a statue of Comrade Barack next to one of his heroes.

Offline skeeter

"Do you think these guys know The Commodores?"

! No longer available

"Roll 'em up!"

Online mountaineer

At the corner of MLK Blvd. and Malcolm X Avenue?
I've heard it said that if you value your life, you'll avoid any large city's MLK Blvd. They need to start renaming the boulevards of the ritziest suburbs after heroes like he.

We're looking to buy a mansion on M.L. King, Jr. Blvd in Chappaqua ...  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Still wallowing in glee for the 664th day and counting, we won't have to worry about any HRC Boulevards in our grandchildrens'  futures...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
About 1954 our little family attended Frontier Days rodeo in Cheyenne Wyoming.

We had a beautiful brand new 1954 Pontiac four door sedan.

Car was stolen, later recovered in "you-know-what" kind of Denver neighborhood. (Probably MLK Blvd.)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've heard it said that if you value your life, you'll avoid any large city's MLK Blvd.

That's what I was told too, by a Realtor no less. I used to travel all over the country to lots of different cities. I was told that if while driving around or lost you wind up next to anything named Martin Luther King, an apartment, a civic center, a boulevard, a statue, anything, GET THE HELL OUT! Because you have somehow wound up in the wrong part of town. Only bad things are going to happen here.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.