Author Topic: Man arrested after he allegedly gave girlfriend a 'wet willy,'  (Read 479 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man arrested after he allegedly gave girlfriend a 'wet willy,'
« on: September 01, 2018, 10:02:43 pm »
Joseph Sireci, of the 1000 block of Trinidad Avenue in Fort Pierce, was arrested on a battery charge after the Aug. 15 incidents.

A St. Lucie County sheriff’s deputy went to Sireci’s listed address. His girlfriend said Sireci was drunk on the living room floor when she got home from work.

The girlfriend said Sireci accompanied her and her daughter to another home where Sireci “continued to drink and be belligerent,” an affidavit states.

On the way home, she said, Sireci started grabbing her hand and pulling her arm.

Further, she said Sireci “continued by giving her a ‘wet willy’ sticking his finger in her ear,” an affidavit states.

The daughter of Sireci’s girlfriend confirmed her mother’s account.

Sireci declined to give a written statement, but said he wasn’t intoxicated.

According to Urban Dictionary, a wet willy is “a prank in which the prankster licks/spits on his finger, sticks it in the victim’s ear hole and then turns it round and round.”

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/blogs/off-the-beat/2018/08/30/man-jailed-after-wet-willy-caper-st-lucie-county/1020785002/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Man arrested after he allegedly gave girlfriend a 'wet willy,'
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 10:09:50 pm »
J
According to Urban Dictionary, a wet willy is “a prank in which the prankster licks/spits on his finger, sticks it in the victim’s ear hole and then turns it round and round.”

Hope he had a little theme music going during the act.  :silly:

! No longer available
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 10:18:31 pm »
Hope he had a little theme music going during the act.  :silly:

! No longer available

The Wetter The Better.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 10:34:53 pm »